Chapter2

Nia pov

I had pulled the boys aside to tell them what has been going on with nai.

Jacob- nia what the hell is wrong with her?!

Nia-stop fucking screaming at me! shit! this is fucking hard to explain so give me a damn break!" I yelled as I cried.

"Look im sorry okay! I'm just worried about you guys! y'all are the only things we have left!" Jacob said. I understood where he was coming from but screaming at me wasn't going to make the problem good!

"Yea. just tell us what's going on" blue said . this is so hard!

"Okay!auntie Anne ......she let's men....different men" I just broke down crying. it's just so sick to tell!

"Nini calm down! what does Anne do?" Levi said with tears in his eyes.

"She Let's...she let's them come and.....and touch nai.....she was almost rapped one time.....b-but I c-came just I-in time." I said full on crying . "and mom does it too! sometimes auntie Anne and mom watches them touch us a-and they d-don't do shit!" i screamed. rich had came over and hugged me while I cried in his chest.

"It's okay! Just come with us okay! you know we will never hurt you right?" Levi said looking from me to nai. I nodded.

"But what you dont understand is that we cant! okay! she said if we disobey what they say she's gonna get people to rape us! take our dignity! I just..i cant." I said as my voice got lower

Nai had walked over Nd you could tell something was wrong. we were late!" nini! were late! they're gonna get us!" she cried into blues chest. this shit us stressful bruh!