Chapter 6~

Izuku's POV

I was helping my mom get the last of my boxes from her car, and I had to use one-for-all.

The boxes were have as hell thought! Sooo.... Don't blame me. All Might was with us and he looked proud.

After I was done unloading the car full of my boxes I asked All Might,

"Hey, all might?"

"Yes my boy?"

"Why did you look so proud?" I asked while my mom was making us dinner in the kitchen.

He just smiles a weak smile and says,

"I'm just proud of you being able to control half of the power. This summer I'm going to teach you so much more since I'm going to get closer than you think."

I smile and wide smile and then I immediately tilt my head in confusen.

"What do you mean by tha-"

"Dinners ready boys!" My mom yells from the kitchen.

"Sorry, Midoriya my boy. It's time to eat." He says walking away.

Right when I was gonna walk inside I hear from the kitchen

"Did to tell him yet?" My mom whispers to all might.

"Not yet my dear." All might says, kissing the top of my mom's head.

' oh shit... So that's what he meant.. welp, I'll at least have a dad that won't leave me when my mom told him about having me..'

I walk inside with a big smile blasterd on my face.

"What's for dinner, mom?"

"Katsudon"

My face lights up with cheer.

"My favorite!" I say digging into mg bowl, first saying my prayers.

Authors Note--

Sorry it's only 266 words!! But we're getting close to the 1k special and stuff.. so this is just a chapter of why happens at izuku's home.

And make sure to tell me in the comments if you guys want any requests for a story idea posted I to this story for fun!

That's all for now, baii mehh peepzz!!!!