^°°Requested!°°^

This was requested by the same emo friend that I told you guys about in the happy birthday Deku chapter!!

So I never really do this, and I wanted to have a special of the 1k soooo here ya peepzz go!

------------------------
Place: Izuku's House
Time: 8:23pm
------------------------

Izuku's POV

*FlashBack*

I was walking through the halls when Todoroki-kun wals up to be out of nowhere and asks if he could come over to my house this afternoon.

Of course, being in love with him I say yes and he said something about coming over later, but I couldn't really focus on what he was saying.

*End FlashBack*

Well Shit.. Todoroki texted me that he was on his way here, and I know he doesn't live that far away from me..

"Shit..!" I mutter under my breath as I rush to get my things in order, and once I started cleaning up, my mom yelled from downstairs,

"Izuku, dear! Shoto-kun is here! Can I send him up there?"

Me panicked yelled back,

"Not now mom! I'm changing! I just took a shower!"

I was now hoping that my mom believed my lie, I continued cleaning up my trashy room.

Once I get done cleaning my room, I quickly rush t the bathroom without being seen by mom nor, Todoroki and pour water on my green-black hair and rushed out making sure to stay unseen.

When I almost break my door down to get back to my room, Todoroki's sitting at my desk......

In my room..

Reading my  first ever Hero Journal that I made when I was thirteen..

It had so many embarrassing drawing in it and now, slowly getting out of my room and rushing downstairs to ask my mom why he was in my room.

Once i reach my mom I slumb down in a chair in the kitchen,

"Moooommmm... Why is Todoroki-kun in my room?!" I asked being impatient.

"Well, you were taking to long to get dressed and stuff, so I sent him up to your room." Knowing full aware that I'm gay for Todoroki she adds..

"Plus I think he'll be a great son in law one day.." and she just whistles it right off, texting someone on her phone, that she used her quirk to get off the table. Away from me.

After about ten minutes, the doorbell rings and mom rushs over to get it. She then proceeded to open the door and in steps All Might.

I think he noticed me and asked,

"Midoriya, my boy! What are you doing here?" He said with a beaming smile.

"I.... Live here..?" I asked/ told him while almost bursting out in laughter.

"Todoroki comes down stairs and sits next to me, still reading my hero book.

I try to reach for the book when he's not paying attention to it and he just pulled it away form me, smirking at me.

'why is he smirking at me like.....' I noticed that he's reading my journal that has my feeling for him.

'that' i finished saying in my head.

I started to reach for the book more, but he kept on reading it while keeping it away from me.

As far as I can tell, I'm a complete strawberry right now and I don't really like it..