Aizawa & Toshinori

(A/N: Warning!! Aizawa x Toshinori fluff scenes!!!! Hope you enjoy the ship!)    

   Aizawa-sensei was walking down hallways, thinking hard about the task given. He and Vlad were to find the reason of how those neko-ladies could get in the school premises. As he walked and walked with his head down, staring at the floor, he bumped into somebody. Looking up to apologize, he was surprised to see Toshinori Yagi.

"Toshi-san..." he muttered, only to be pulled into a hug "Wha-?"

"Your eye bags are getting darker, Aizawa-kun... Are you okay?" he asked with concern in his voice

"I... I NEED to finish my task given and find out HOW those neko-ladies get in... But I don't have a single clue of how they did it!!" he groaned with a frown before smiling at the warmth he was enveloped with

"Don't worry, Aizawa-kun... I'm sure we can find out something..." Toshinori reassured before glancing at the window by his side "Plus... I have a lead that may help you..."

     This statement made Aizawa's head whip up in full attention and he looked at Toshinori with a desperate look. He was willing to do anything for even a pinch of information. 'I would even-' His thoughts paused and he felt his face glow red in embarrassment and he just bit his lip before speaking.

"I... I would love to have this information, Toshi-san.. So... So... If you want me to do anything for you, I-.... I'll do it.." he spluttered while lowering his blushing face

     Toshinori took in these words before he himself began to blush like hell. He looked around incase anyone was listening before he covered his face in embarrassment. 'Oh gods.... Why is he so cute?' Finally, Toshinori managed to regain his posture and glanced at his crush.

"Aizawa-kun... I wouldn't force you to do anything just for this information... It's my daughter. I would help without... I mean..." he began to grow awkward as his imagination ran wild "You- you have your own pride, Aizawa-kun... " he spluttered and faced him with a smile he barely shown anyone "I love you Aizawa-kun. And I care for you. So don't think I'll force you to do anything just cause of last night.."

     Aizawa felt his face grow a darker red. He didn't expect Toshinori's sudden conferment. He finally nodded to accept his words before realizing the he mentioned 'LAST NIGHT' . His face lit up even brighter and he felt his head grow hotter and he could actually feel blood rush through his brain. 

(A/N: Okay,..... use your imagination for what happened.....)

     Luckily for him, before he could find his voice, a familiar voice interrupted them, making him mentally sigh in relief.

"AIZAWA!!! ALL MIGHT!!!" screeched the usual loud idiot, Present Mic. "What's going on here? Is everything okay?" 

"Yeah. We were just chatting, Hizashi" Toshinori smiled before giving Aizawa a glance "I'll see you later, Aizawa-kun..."

     And with that, Toshinori left him.  Hizashi gave his innocent smile and Aizawa actually felt thankful for his old best friend. 'Although I wanted that conversation to continue, I was also scared to know the outcome.. I guess this is for the best...' Smiling genially, he pulled Hizashi around and pulled out his wallet. 

"Let's go grab a bite, Hizashi. My treat!" 

"REALLY?! ARIGATOU!!!!"

------------------->O<-------------------

    NIght time fell quickly and Toshinori soon knocked on Aizawa's door. He held a laptop in hand and he looked concerned. 'What if this information isn't useful? What if I just ended up confusing him even more?' His concern self caused him to not notice Aizawa opening the door and Aizawa watched him in pure confusion.