Sango and Miroku get suspicous

Sango P.O.V (I haven't figured out the sons name yet so please hold out, any ideas do tell!)

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"Kuhime Suehime" I asked "yes mama" they said in unison "why don't you go with papa for a walk," Miroku looks up from playing with his son "what Sango" "go with the twins for a walk before its sundown" he stands and grabs the girls little hands "shall we my beautiful princesses" he asked "yes papa!" They walked out of the hut and I went over to my beautiful baby boy and fed him, little while after I was done Kagome and Inuyasha come walking in "hey Sango, how are you feeling" Kagome asked "I'm fine I'm not so tired, since after I gave birth" she sat down beside me "that's good to hear, what's his name" I had to think about that one, I looked at her for awhile with her puzzled face "Miroku is picking the name since I picked the girls" Inuyasha sat down by the door waiting for Miroku to get back, "Inuyasha is there something wrong" he looked at me "just waiting for cheesy husband to get back so I can ask you guys" I looked at him with a confused face "wait..... Cheesy...." I laughed so did Kagome "why do you guys want to ask about" Inuyasha looked back at the door "I told you I'm waiting for him to be back" I sighed "fine fine, so Kagome had you heard from Koga" she looked up after playing with baby boy "nope why should I" 'ooooh so she hasn't heard' "he got married to Ayame" she looked surprised for a second then faded "really that's great!!" She peeked at Inuyasha who was still looking at the door, then she sighed "ah, Sango do you know where Rin is" "oh she is with Sesshomaru for a short time, she should be back maybe a day from now" she looked confused "well Sesshomaru saw Rins face before he left and took her with him for awhile just to cheer her up" her faced looked relieved "how cute"

~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~

Miroku P.O.V

As I was walking back, Kuehime stops a nod picks up a flower same goes for Suehime, it's worse when these twins look so much alike and they almost have exactly the same movements, they both came up to me and shoved two different flowers in front of my face "for papa!!!" They both said "other for mama!!" I took both there flowers they gave me and stuck it between my mouth "how do I look" they stared and both shook there heads, I felt a little disappoint that they didn't improve, "all well worth a shot" I took them out of my mouth and put each on behind my ear "better!!" They both said, I laughed "c'mon girls mama might be missing us" we walked back and I heard voices in the place, familiar voices both girls looked at each other and said "Kagome-chi" chi? Wonder where they got that they ran in there with me following behind. They tackled Kagome and she rubbed both there heads "Kagome Kagome we missed you" Kuhime said she laughed and snuggled up to Kagome "missed you guys to" "so Inuyasha what brings you here, I know there wasn't a job today..." I asked "I didn't come here for the job, I came here asking if...-" "if you want to live with us" I interrupted "tch, Miroku don't interrupt me damn it, I wanted to ask if we can build a hut here close to you guys" he spoke "it won't be that close maybe just close enough" I looked at Inuyasha then Kagome who was playing with the twins, I looked at Sango who was surprised but then started to get a huge smile on her face, 'I'm curious' I thought. I put a huge grin on my face walked over to Inuyasha and smacked my elbow onto the top of his head "ow!! The hell was that for Miroku wh-" "so Inuyasha making the moves now are we" I spoke in a high toned voice "wha-" "now now Kagome how do you feel about this" I asked her, she looked up to see my elbow on his head "oh well I like it, I thought we should do it so I agreed to, if it was alight with you guys" my grin got wider, I grabbed Inuyasha's neck, and started to give him a nuggie "ow ow owww!!!! Miroku what theeee hell!!!" I started to laugh "seems like your ready aren't you Inuyasha" he turned a little red, "well we can't live with Kadae and Rin that's a little to much for the old hag!" He yelled "sure sure, you guys can build your place here" he pushed me off "damn it Miroku" I started to see the twins fall asleep with Kagome and Sango looked pretty tired as well "Kagome should we head out" she had a sad face on, "sure I'll miss the twins" "it won't be long before you guys come back we love to see you again" Sango said, she looked over to Sango who was with the baby, "right!" She stands up slowly so she wouldn't wake the twins, and she gives me a hug "bye bye Miroku" "see you two loves birds later" I said back, they both blushed "l-lets go Kagome" they both walked out.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Sango P.O.V

"Miroku" he turned around "yes Sango" "how do you think Kagome came back, do you think Inuyasha will settle down?" He looked at me with a serous face "I don't know Sango it's hard to tell what he'll do" Suehime rolled smacking Kuehime in the face, I chuckled while picking the twins up and putting them in bed, I pulled up the covers, across from the twins I put the baby in a nice soft bed keeping him warm. I walked to Miroku and hugged him tight "I love you Miroku" I whispered "I love you too Sango" I looked up at him stared at him in the eyes, leaned in and kissed me, it was so wonderful no matter how many times I kiss him it can never get old, he kissed me harder and pulled back so I can breath, "one things though" I looked at him confused "what is it" I asked "I'm glad Kagome is back and I'm glad Inuyasha isn't alone" I nodded, I went to my tippy toes to kiss him again "do you think he'll ask her to marry him" he grins wide "that's hard to say....knowing him he pop it out easily.....shall we go to bed" gesturing to the bed next to the twins "we shall" I smiled

Inuyahsa P.O.V

I was still standing by Miroku and Sangos house when they were talking 'will I ask her to marry huh'  I thought when I saw Kagome running back up to me 'should I, after her just coming back I don't if I can'  still thinking to myself I walked over to Kagome "why did you take so long" "I.... Just need to do some stuff.. Sorry" she smiled "well.... Let's go back" she yawned "I'm a little tired" "alright" I said, I crouched down so she could get on and then we headed back to the village.

HEY peeps finished chapter 3!!! Yay hahaha so I hoped you enjoy this one was kind of longer :D but next one I'll put a little more action maybe will see!!

Also will he ask the question or will he not! Boo ba do until next chapter!!!!

( ̄▽ ̄)