-4-

Fitz POV

I knew Toby and the others were trying to talk to me , but I couldn't make out what they were saying , like I was underwater or something .

Turns out I wasn't underwater , I had fallen asleep . because it was swagger who woke me up . his voice was clear and smooth unlike the rest of the voices which were muffled and faint . "Fitz? Wake up" the small male said from behind me .

I slowly say up "huh...?" I rubbed my eyes and stretched , yawning in the process "what..?" I slowly turn my head towards toby who looked confused .

"Dude you fell asleep on the way to fucking target . how ? ? "

"I don't know ,  tired suddenly...I'll stay in the car" I mumbled back at Toby , who shook his head

"I already said swagger can't stay in the car so you parent as well! This is christmas shopping"

"It ain't Christmas so it is not that important , and swagger can stay in the car with me , I didn't mind" I close my eyes as I lay my head on the door again .

"Fine fine , everyone else out , cmon" after that toby and the others got out the car and went inside the store .

About 5 minutes into the car I noticed swagger had began moving around a little . we both knew that the others will probably take a good 30 minutes or so to get back out . so we had some time .

I unbuckle my seatbelt and turn around to face him "Hey...you okay??" I raised a brow at him , seeing him avert his eyes from his phone to me

"Mhm....why?" He paused the video he was watching and tilted his head at me "I font know , you just seem a bit...off.....you know" I gestured .

"Cam , I appreciate you are worried about me but I'm fine , I promise , no need to worry about me. I'm not that important anyway" he rolled his eyes.

"Look , eric . Just because you don't see how special you are to others , that doesn't mean it isn't true .  a lot of people care about you , I care about you . I care about you a lot actually...." My cheeks had turned red as I turned my gaze away from him , then went back to sitting in my seat properly

"Cam....look at me..." I knew he had moved closer due to the shuffling , and That his voice was louder .

I turn around on to see he had moved into the middle seat and was leaning forward "I'm sorry.....I promise I will tell you everything when we are home...just...not here" he smiled at me

I couldn't stand it anymore

I need him

I want him

I leaned forward , closing the gap between us "Hey guys we are back—"

:: not a long chapter , I know , I'm sorry , I have been trying to work shit out about my gender and sexuality and shit and its been confusing . anyway here is this thing , hope y'all enjoy it :/ ::