Ch. 10 Colbys POV

I looked at her. Tears were going down my face. She sat on my lap facing me. She hugged me and continued talking.
"There I will have my own house and I will be able to live with my sisters. I promise to visit every week, But let's just make these last 4 months worth it." She cried. I hugged her so tight. She kissed me in my cheek. Then she leaned over and kissed my lips.
"Babe, I'll always love you and I will never replace you." Is what she promised to me.
"I can't be without you Maria. Me and the squad need you. We will miss you hella much and I don't want to be away from you." I beg crying in her shoulder. I laid down and she laid next to me. I cuddled her and had a towel over her. Soon enough we fell asleep.
Jake woke us up and he drove us home everyone was in the back trunk and I was in the front with Jake.
"Jake" I ask
"What brother?" He responds
"When you and MaryJane had your night, did you use any protection." I asked
"Fuck! I didn't, did you?" he asks
"No...." I looked back.
"Did you get your cock out before your stuff went in her?" He asked me.
"No..... did you?" I ask
"No." He says. We looked at each other and I was worried Maria and MaryJane were pregnant. We all got home.

*A Few Weeks Later*

"Mine came out positive" said Maria sounding a little happy. MaryJane burst through the other bathroom door in the room and she ran to Jake and hugged him.
"I'm not pregnant, it came out negative both the times." Said MaryJane. I... am... going... to.... be..... a.... father..
Maria came out the door and held the 5 tests she had done. They all said positive. Maria was smiling. I was so happy too but we had 2 1/2 months left. You could see Maria's stomache getting a little bigger though.
"I need to hide it during the 4th month or my dad will notice" insisted Maria. We all headed to class. We thought it would all be over with the hate but there was a envelope inside Maria's locker. On the front it said 'This is what you are'. Maria opened it and a lot of roaches came out she looked at me and the rest of the group. She shut her locker and went to her first period. The squad and me didn't see her in 3rd or 4th period. We went to the bleachers and of course she was there. She was laying down with her eyes closed. We all talked until we saw our time and it was already 12 and Maria hadn't woken up. I grab her and gently shake her I call out her name but she doesn't awnser we get really worried. I start to cry and I keep shaking her. Brennen had gone for the nurse and she called 911. She said she was going to call her parents but we told her they were out of state so she couldn't contact them. She didn't call so we were relieved. After school we get to the hospital and ask about  what happened to Maria, what they said made all of us cry.
"She passed out because she has had no food in her system for what seems like 5 days. She has no nutrition or vitamins to give to the baby. Either she has to start eating or her and her baby die. Also, we examined her cuts and one of them is way too deep, and she could have ended up cutting a vein. Also, the reason you saw her pale was because she wasn't breathing much air." Is what the doctor said. I punched a wall and I was crying. I had no idea why she would do any of that shit and she promised me she didn't cut anymore. Every day we went to the hospital to check on her. 3 days after her accident we were able to see her. I went in first. I had tears in my eyes. I look at her and she looked fine.
"Are they feeding you?" I ask.
"Yes" she replies.
"Why the hell were you starving yourself and why did you lie to me. You said you wouldn't cut ever again Maria!" I say to her crying. She looked at me.
"And I haven't broken that promise. Also, I wasn't starving to death because I wanted to..." she whispered. I looked at her arm and I saw a big deep cut from her wrist to her elbow. I look at her.
"We haven't found the second girl. She came through my window one night and she woke me up. She said if I ate anything, it would have poison in it. And she said if I wanted her to cut my arm or cut each one of the Squads arm. I said for her to cut my arm and she did. When the doctor asked me how that happened I said I cut myself so he didn't panick." She whispers. I was shocked I stood up and kissed her lips. She smiled and asked about the school and the squad. When I was about to leave to let someone else in she said wait. I turned around.
"I'm scared" she whispered
"Why?" I asked
"When I get home my dad will hurt me very bad and he will hurt the baby too." She cried
"You will stay at my place. He doesn't know where I live AND we still have a lot of your stuff there and we have your bag and phone so you can live with me until you go to California." I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. "Come here." She demands. I went over to her and she wiped my tear. I kissed her and left the room to let the others in. They all talked and had fun until we saw a hooded girl wearing all black enter the room....