Prologue

Hi! Welcome ladies, gentlemen, and anyone else who doesn't classify as those. (That comment was not made to offend anyone who don't classify as those two genders) Welcome to yet another story that I, your wonderful stepmother of Wattpad has made.

I hope you enjoy this book and my other book but, the other ones a bit of a rocky road.

Anyways enjoy this book!

-=-=-=-

"You're mine, and mine only."

....

Astrid Jacobs was always known for her wildness. She knew how to party, but yet she isn't a bad girl she maintains a GPA of 3.9 and is proud. Astrid had enemies here and there but mostly everyone liked her, she wasn't hard not to like. And, Astrid has a little secret, a little crush, a crush that makes her become possessive of him. You may be wondering, who may it be? It's Jace of course! 

Jace Karden the boy that everyone loved the company of. He was always fun to be around always making people laugh. Jace isn't what you'd describe as bad boy but I guess at time he fits the description. Jace also has a little secret that some may find very attracting and others not so much.

-=-=-=-

Don't forget to show some love! Otherwise known as the vote button! Also don't be afraid to share your opinions on this book all the way through, just make sure it is not negative things and all will be well! 

Thank you everyone!