2 - Stop Being A Tease!

Beware readers! There is a slight mhmm something something scene, not too bad just needed to be warned though!

-=-=-=-=-

I stir around in my bed and turn around to get into a more comfortable position wrapping my legs on the hard body pillow.

Wait.

A hard body pillow? I'm pretty sure I don't have a hard body pillow, or a body pillow, then what am I hugging?

I open my eyes to see a half naked boy well more so man sleeping next to me.

"AHH!!" I scream a high pitched scream, instantly regretting it as a massive headache occurs.

The person who was sleeping next to me bolts up and looks around before looking at me then finally calming down.

Jace looks at me noticing the look of pain I have on my face and grabs a pill and glass of water from the nightstand next to him, "Here, take this." He says handing me the items.

I take it from him and give him a slight smile before popping the pill in my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm sure after what happened last night you would have a headache. You did slam your head hard on the bed after what happened. " Jace says shaking his head with a slight smile before laying back on the bed.

I look at him with wide eyes before spitting out the left over water in my mouth and spitting it at him, "We did what?!" I yell out looking at him, this doesn't make any sense, well truth be told I don't even know what happened last night.

Wow that's embarrassing its his first time back and here I am being a whore and welcoming him back to a place he probably has explored in several other different woman the past few years. Okay, that made no sense whatsoever.

Wait, why am I even thinking that I had sex with him when I don't even know what happened. I can't just say we had sex because he said something along the lines of it.

He looks at me with a glare, "What was that for?!" He says with anger as he gets up water dripping down his face and down to his abs.

Wow. Did I really get the chance to rub my hands all over them without even remembering what happened? Aww shucks!

Wait no shut up! Impossible! He probably likes models and not some girl like me. Although I am in the top couple of girls who can drink alcohol like water and some boys find that hot but he probably doesn't.

"Eyes up here Astrid." Jace says with a smirk as he catches me looking at those beautiful abs of his.

"What happened last night? I don't remember." I say laying back down on my bed trying to grasp what memories I could still grab onto from last night.

"Well... You punched me in the gut, I told you to run from me or I'd do something to you, you hid under your bed, I found you your eyes closed and then I said boo which scared you a bunch that your whole body jerked upwards you hitting your head under the bed and blacking out from the impact. I stayed all night caring for you just in case something bad happened to you. You did hit your head pretty hard though so we should probably go to the hospital just in case you might have a concussion." Jace explains all the while I mix with listening and staring at his abs.

Call me thirsty but they lookin' real tasty right now.

"Oh, okay. So not what I was thinking about. Good." I say embarrassed.

"What did you think happen?" Jace says with a smirk getting on the bed making his way towards me.

Oh goodness I wish I just kept my mouth shut now.