There's always next time

+ Jaren +
I am playing mini golf with my four friends. Anthony, Mini, Eli, and John. I was planning on recording our game for a video but most of the footage was just straight up boring and mainly Anthony getting pissed off. John can tell that I am getting a bit tired of playing so he decides, why not spice it up a bit. He grabs his bag of chips that are on his desk and moves his mic closer to his mouth. He starts shoving chips in his mouth and chewing them loudly into his mic as soft moans leave his lips every now and then. I start dying of laughter instantly, as I start to record.
" Stooop." Mini says as he's cackling in his chair. Eli is giggling a bit but seems a bit uncomfortable about all of this. The best part is when John starts getting louder and louder. That's when I start to really lose my shit, as well as Anthony. I burst out in laughter and lean back in my chair giggling to myself.
" What? Sorry I thought my mic was muted." John says as he starts laughing as well. " Nah it's alright." I say into the mic as I laughed, trying to catch my breath. Later on in the game, John starts to eat his chips loudly into his mic again. " It's like he's crunching through glass." Mini says, followed by Anthony laughing his ass off.
" Dude my  lips hurt so bad." John says.
" I don't fucking doubt that." Mini replies with a cackle. " Gets violated by a goldfish, the snack that defiles back." I say giggling a bit then going silent as I move away from my mic quietly laughing. " Do you-do you need to talk about something Smii7y?" John asks with a light giggle at the end.
" Anthony just left." I say wheezing, with John laughing as well. " I don't blame him." Mini says. After that every body pretty much stops recording and we just play the game for a bit longer until some of us get tired of it and decide to just leave. We all leave the game and go back into our discord chat, as Mini and Anthony leave. " Well I guess I'll get going then, bye John." I say. " Bye Smii7y." He says with a light giggle as he leaves the discord chat. I soon do the same and look down at my feet to see Octavia sleeping. I lean down and gently pet her as she wakes up and licks my hand. I just couldn't help the fact that I hated to leave the chat. It was the chance to tell John how I feel. "Well I guess there's always next time, right Octavia?" I ask as I rub  her belly. She flops her tongue out of her mouth and pants like a happy pup. " I take that as I yes then." I say with a smile.