Adoption

John
I woke up roughly around 8 am. Smii7y was still sleeping on the couch wrapped in a blanket , lightly snoring. He was up late last night playing Minecraft on the how to Minecraft server and was doing pranks. I had a special surprise for him and I knew that he would love it. We got our clean clothes from the dryer and set out an outfit for both me and Smii7y. After I got my clothes on I woke him up with the aroma of pancakes. We soon headed outside after our breakfast and walked down to the animal shelter, this was smii7y's surprise. We walked into the shelter and the lady at the counter was super nice, and even insisted to show us the variety of dogs. As soon as well walked in Smii7y was hooked on one dog, but I tried to have him look at the other dogs first. But he still liked this one dog, it just had a special place in his heart, I knew. It was a short haired caramel brown dog with chocolate brown eyes just begging to be adopted. After signing the papers and making out payment we walked the dog to the pet store, where he was greeted by several workers and being petted by customers with other dogs. We walked down the isles for dog food, a bowl and other needs, then we walked back to our house and gave him some dog kibble. " So, what do you want to name him?" I ask as I wrap my arm around Jaren " Not sure yet." He replies. I smile at him. " I was thinking Kimmy." I say. " I like that, Kimmy it is." He says with a soft smile.

WOW ITS BEEN LONG. A lot happened while I was gone  heh, Anyways, I'm glad to being writing again. I'm going to write my other stories I talked about and you prolly won't read them but it's fine, som of you might. Anyways thanks!