Thunderstorm

+ Jaren +
It is a Sunday afternoon, dark, gloomy and full of rain. Octavia isn't very fond of thunderstorms,  and I'm not either. The lighting would give me chills as all my hairs stood on end like a scared cat. I sat in my chair and mess around on my computer until I see a notification to a discord chat. I accepted and see John's logo soon appear in the chat.
" Hey, what you up to?" John asks. " Eh, nothing much.." I reply, looking down at Octavia hiding under my bed shaking. A loud bang comes from outside and in an instant, Octavia darts from under the bed and leans against my leg whimpering. I lean down and pet her, completely forgetting about the discord call. " I see it's raining up there as well?" John asks. " Yeah, it's raining pretty bad. Octavia's been shaking and crying and I've been getting worried." I say. " You know what, I'm coming over to your house." John says. I look up at my monitor in shock. " W-what, why?" I ask.
" Don't worry about it, see you soon." John says before leaving the call. I sigh and look down at Octavia and smile. Later on I hear a knock at my door and run down the stairs to answer it. I open the door to see John smiling as his hair and clothes were drenched. I step outside in the rain and hug him, standing on my tiptoes. I walk him inside and lock the door behind us. Octavia runs up to him and licks his soaking wet jeans then smells his wet shoes.
" Sorry that your clothes are wet." I say watching Octavia as she walks towards the kitchen. " It's not big deal, I just wanted to see you. I don't care if my clothes are wet." John replies. I lead him up to my room and walk him to my wardrobe to find him some dry clothes. " It seems as if every time I come here your wardrobe keeps getting bigger." He says with a chuckle. I laugh back and walk out the room. " Find yourself something to wear, it can be anything you want." I say. Minutes later he comes out in a white T-shirt underneath a black and white  pullover, a pair of black jeans, and white and black shoes.

( what Kryoz is wearing) " Ay look at me I'm Smii7y!" John says, while chuckling

" Ay look at me I'm Smii7y!" John says, while chuckling. " Oh hush! That's not what I sound like! And you don't need to wear the shoes when we're inside." I say " Pretty much." John replies. I look away and all of a sudden a crash of thunder shakes the whole house, and the lights suddenly shut off. I run over to John in a panic and hug his waist tightly. " Hey calm down, it's just thunder." John says. " Sorry for being childish." I say. " It's alright, everybody has their own fear." He replies.