Ocean eyes

Y'all read the title.. I also made the song a male version cuz.. you'll find out why..

+ Jaren +
Not long after me hugging John for about 35 minutes, the storm passed and the sun beamed through the clouds as they started to turn from grey to white. John decided that it was time for him to go back home since the storm was gone so he grabbed his keys, said goodbye as he hugged me again and then left. Usually in thunderstorms all I do is shake uncontrollably but when John hugged me I felt calm and safe. Then when ever the thunder would shake up the whole house, John would have me look into his eyes so I'd only focus on one thing and hopefully forget about everything else around me. " His eyes are all I can think about now." I say as I walk over and grab my pull over that he wore. "So calm and steady.. like the ocean.."

{Play song}
I looked out my window to see the sun one last time before I fell back on my bed and did nothing but stare at the ceiling.. thinking of the ocean, thinking of John.. thinking of his eyes..

" I've been watching you, for some time. Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes.."

" Burning cities and napalm skies, 15 flares inside those ocean eyes.. your ocean eyes."

+ John +
I hissed in irritation as I realized that I forgot something at Smii7y's house. I turned my car around and start to drive back. Minutes later I park my car and walk up to his house and remember him saying that he always keeps a spare key under his doormat so I grab the spare key and twist open the lock and walk into his house. I start to make my way to his room then hear an angelic voice, like somebody was singing. I slowly make my way up the stairs ever so slightly and make it to his door which was slightly open and barely look through the crack of the door.

" He left her lonely with a diamond mind.. and those ocean eyes."

" No fair, you really know how to make me cry when you gimme those ocean eyes."

" I'm scared, I never fallen from quite this high fallen into your ocean eyes, those ocean eyes."

I couldn't help but cry as he sang his heart out. Like nothing could ever stop him. I wanted to go in and comfort him as he cried his eyes out, but I was curious to what more he would sing.

" No fair, you really know how to make me cry
when you gimme those ocean eyes"

"I'm scared, I've never fallen from quite this high."

"Falling into your ocean eyes, those ocean eyes.."

I opened the door as he looked at me in shock as I smiled at him. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly and didn't let go. " J-John?! W-why are you here?"  Jaren  asks through tears. " I forgot something so I care back, and I heard you sing.. it was beautiful." I say as I let go of him. He looks up at me in shock, his eyes red and his hair a bit messy. " H-how much did you hear?" He asks. " Almost all of it." I reply as a single tear falls down my face. " Why are you crying?" Jaren asks as he caresses his hand on my cheek wiping away my tears with his thumb. I grab him by his waist and pull him into a kiss. It took a second for him to kiss back and when he did, it made the kiss even more passionate. " I love you man, more then a friend.. you're way more than that." I say as I hug him. " I love you too John."