profile and prologue

Name: Thea Deetz
Age: 18
Relatives: Charles (Dad), Delia (Step-mother), Lydia (younger sister), Emily (Mother/ deceased)
Spouse: N/A
Appearance: Straight mid- length hair, Blue eyes, freckles on cheeks (not noticeable unless close up) , height (5'2) , wears black clothes in mourning of mother, but normally wears all white sometimes black and white ( same fashion sense as Lydia)
Favourite colour: Green
Education: private school in England until she finished high school at age sixteen there. Moved back to New York and became close to her younger sister that she only met over Skype.
Back story: Grew up in New York with family until mother (Emily) dies. Father remarries (Delia). Moves to a new house in the middle of nowhere ( Winter River, Connecticut). Here she will experience a whole new world full of supernatural and possibly a chance of romance.

Thea P.O.V

All my life I was told I was destined for great things. Well that's what my mother told me anyway before she died. Now I'm alone. But I have to be strong, not only for myself, but for my younger sister Lydia. I promised my mom that I would look after her. Especially since I've missed majority of her life as I was in England for majority of my education.

"In times like these we have no words. We have only each other. Today we come together to mourn the passing of Emily Deetz. Devoted wife of Charles. Beloved mother to Lydia. Scripture tells us "Sorrow not, for we do not walk alone.""

I didn't really know what to think of what the pastor said. Maybe it doesn't matter, but I know that my life will never be the same. All my life I was told I was destined for great things.
I looked up towards the cloudy grey sky.

Lets see if you're right dead mom.