13 | Robbies Tech Shop

They all gathered in the motel room discussing the dragon tattoo before Syler came to talk to them about the next heist. It was either the bank or the tech shop. None of them were sure. The dragon tattoo was still a mystery. Since Wes agreed to sell his company to Syler his men have not attacked them, but this new dragon tattoo gang must also be after the box. What is so special about that damn box? Everything was still so fuzzy and why Michael's dad wanted Whispers destroyed. Whatever whispers is. The biggest question is why couldn't Michael's dad destroy it himself?

Since the last heist, they moved motels to stay off the cops radar. Michael and Wes now shared a room with a single bed, and Kay and Jaden still had their room with two beds. They knew Wes and Michael were getting a lot closer but they did question them. It needed to be worked out between Michael and Wes before anything else happens. There was a knock at the door and Wes peeped in the hole before opening it.

Syler walked in "Good morning guys, are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be"

Syler did take a breath before he started explaining the next mission. "So the tech shop is next. The goal of this is to get one single thing . . . drones"

"Drones?"

"You heard me" He smirked and Kay rolled her eyes "These aren't just any drones, they're military drones, and no I'm not talking about those giant ones, i'm talking about the small ones people use"

"Why don't you just buy some?"

"Those ones you buy can be tracked and recorded by the airforce. These drones cannot. They're still new and only for military use but this tech shop is keeping them"

"Why would a tech shop be keeping military drones?" Michael looked up at him

"Wish I could tell you a definitive answer but we've assumed it's just for secrecy" He handed them a file filled with the location, and possible people they could hire. "They most likely just keep it there so enemies don't know about the drones location."

"So how do you know?" Jaden asked.

"None of your business" Syler looked at Jaden. "Sorry, I don't want to be rude to someone I watched grow up but I just can't tell you"

"So tell us something else" Michael stood up from his chair "If from what i've heard you and Holly were very close when she was younger, so tell me why you kidnapped her, she looked up to you like a big brother and you've been treating her like shit for the last ten years" He moved closer to Syler who was growing more angry "You're nothing, you're a cowards. You kidnapped an innocent girl and for what? Seriously. For what?"

"Again, it's none of your business"

"Fine tell me something else. What do you know about a dragon tattoo?" Michael asked

"What kind?"

"A dragon eating the head of a chinese soldier"

"You're talking about Brokers"

"What the hell is that?" Wes asked

"A chinese drug cartel. They're called Brokers, they're very underground, so underground no one knows about them other than their allies"

"So how do you know about them?" Jaden asked

"I'm on of their allies" He confidently smiled.

Michael wished he could ask him why Brokers would also be going after the box if their allies. Why would brokers try to find it before Syler? He couldn't dare to say anything to even tip him off that they knew what the boxes held. It's just odd, if they're allies wouldn't one profit off the other if the box was found? Unless they want what's in it for themselves.