Imagine

( ) = put your bias into it.
Have fun this is my first one soooo hope you like it ❤️
——————————————-

  I woke up to ( ) with his arms tight around me. I tired to wiggle out of his arms without waking him. Poor ( ) has been working more. So I try not to wake him early. I fail to pull away from his arms. I keep trying. I hear a groan come from ( ). "Where are you going?" ( ) asked. "To cook breakfast for the kids." I say looking at him. "Please say with me." ( ) said. "But I have to baby just go back to sleep." I say. "But I can't sleep without you." ( ) said. I smile and peck him on his lips. "Well I'm going to cook." I say getting out of bed. I walk downstairs to start cooking pancakes. Then ( ) walks downstairs. "Why aren't you sleeping." I say. "Because i need you in bed with me." He said grabbing my waist. I hear two "ewwwwws" coming from behind me. It was my twins. Tara and tanner. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I'm hunnnnngry!" Tanner said. "It's almost done." I say cooking. "Go sit at the table." ( ) said. The both go and sit in their designated spots. "Hey ( ) can you go wake up Zane?" I ask. "Yeah I'll be back." ( ) said. I put the pancakes onto different plates and hand them to the kids. I put one in Zane's spot. Shortly after Zane and ( ) come walking downstairs. We all sit down to eat. I love my little family. I love all my kids and my wonderful husband.