Close Your Eyes

Hey guys :)
Welcome to another imagine.
Thanks for all the love 💕
————————————————————————
-Why you're trying not to sleep?- Billy asked, rubbing your back, as he saw you trying not to close your eyes.

-Because I'm Afraid- He instantly stopped his hands and looked at you concerned.

-Of what?

-Of this. I don't wanna close my eyes and not see you here with me when I open them again.

-Why would you say such thing?- he asked

-Is just... for the past few months I've been dreaming with this... with us. And everytime I closed my eyes and opened them again in the next morning...you just weren't here anymore- He pulled me closer to his chest and rubbed my cheeks with his hand.
-Close your eyes dear, I promise I'll be here, I'm never leaving again...not even if you want to- and with that you drifted away.

You woke up the next morning with the sun burning through your windows, you turned around and tapped the bed only to feel it's emptiness.

-Billy- you said sitting up- BILLY- you screamed his name- BILLY- that's when Max came running through the door.

-Y/N!!! Y/N!!!, it's okay, hey it's okay- she said trying to calm you down.

-Billy, where's Billy?- you asked out of breath.

-Y/N, he's gone- she answered with teary eyes.

-No, he was right here... I swear- you said crying.

You stopped for a moment and that's when you remembered everything. The mall, the monster... Billy. He was gone.

————————————————————————
Thanks for reading guys ❤️
Love u all so much <3