Chapter Four

Kevin pov

{After Betty ran out crying and Jughead said to split up}
My head was spinning. Bughead no more??? I need to go find betty and help her! She probably feels terrible her and Jughead have been together since sophomore year! Those two are the only reason Fangs and I are together. I'll never forget the day I finally got the courage to ask him out. It turned out to be the best day of my life. And 2 and half years later Fangs proposed! And Betty and Jughead where right there watching the whole thing.

"You know Kev... I had a lot of fun tonight. I've liked you for while but never figured I was... your type but I'm really glad you asked me out." Fangs said smiling at me as we walked hand in hand through riverdale. "Fangs I..." I started but couldn't help but want to just kiss him. I stopped walking pulling him back to me by not letting go of his hand. "Why'd you sto-" he started but I cut him off by kissing him. After we kissed for a while we pulled apart to get air. "I couldn't find words... I just had actions." I said whispering as we were still standing with our foreheads together. "That was amazing Keller" he said with a smile.

I was snapped out of my memory by Cheryl yelling. "Alright everyone that's with Betty come over here!" She yelled. I stood there thinking for a moment before moving towards Cheryl. "I'm with Betty!" I said. "All with Jughead over here!" I heard Fangs say. What is he doing? Jughead is in the wrong and we all need to rally around Betty to help her! Everyone started dividing themselves and soon we were two separate gangs. God this is worse case scenario Betty and Jughead are split and in turn so are the rest of us.

We were sitting in a both at pops laughing and eating. I loved when the six of us hung out. Cheryl and Toni had started dating last year and Jughead and Betty the year before but when I finally got a boyfriend we all started going on triple dates and all hanging out together. I loved having a group of friends where no one felt left out. We had done this so many times since Fangs and I started dating. "You know kev you should join the serpents" Betty said "What? Me good boy Kevin Keller a serpent?" I said back slightly sarcastic "Yea! I mean everyone thought I was just the perfect girl next door and now I'm gonna be the serpent queen in a few months." She said back making a point. "Hey I never said I was gonna make you my queen!" Jughead said smirking at Betty. "Oh shut up" She said elbowing him a little bit "but seriously kev you should your the only one of us who isn't a serpent and I mean your boyfriend is a serpent" Betty said the last part smirking at me knowing I loved hearing people call him my boyfriend. "I mean why not! If it's ok with you Fangs?" I said asking him because I didn't know if that was to much to fast. "Of course I think it's an amazing idea Kev!" He said with a smile. I loved this feeling, I was surrounded by people I love and people that love me.

Cheryl's pov

When I got home after the serpents meeting with Toni, I was pissed off. "Why did you take Jughead's side? You know he's been hurting Betty and is in the wrong?" I said to Toni as we had just gotten in bed. "Because I've been best friends with Jughead since sophomore year! I'm not on his side to defend him I'm on his side to help him! He's not going to get better without help and I'm going to help him." She said back attempting to stay calm and not cause an argument. "You're right I just don't want there split to become our split too" I said back sad at even the thought of losing her. "It won't be I promise!" Toni said making me feel a little better about the situation. "Babe nothing can break us apart not the gang and not Betty and Jughead." She continued. "But Toni that's what they said too and look at them Jughead is probably at the wyrm either passed out or getting black out drunk again and Betty's probably at home heart broken and crying. Everyone thought that they were perfect for each other and nothing could hurt them but yet something did. I can't live without you Toni." I said back with a tear running down my check. "And it won't we are stronger than them!" She said back hugging me. She really is the best.

I had been waiting for this day for longer than I could remember. It was finally the day I was getting married to the love of my life. Toni, Sweetpea, Fangs, and Jughead were all getting ready in a separate room. While Betty, peaches, Kevin, and I get ready in my room at thronhill. God I couldn't wait to see my beautiful bride. "You almost ready Cheryl?" Betty said turning to me as she had just finished getting herself ready. "Almost! But Betty I want to thank you if it wasn't for you and Jughead this day wouldn't be happening. You two are amazing together and have brought together amazing people. I mean not only Toni and I but also Kevin and Fangs! You two are inseparable and absolutely perfect for each other. I'm so glad that you found your person and then you brought me to find mine. I love you so much Betty!" I said smiling with tears in my eyes. "Oh Cheryl!" She said turning to give me a big hug and kiss on the check. "You two are gonna be so happy together and I love you so much!" She said giving me a big hug. "Now let's get you married!" Betty said with a huge smile.

1022 words