Tackles n' Hugs (Mavin Oneshot)

The office of the Achievement Hunters was quite tight. Computers and consoles, along with other gadgets were squished into the small room that had wires snaking across its floor. So Michael was pretty happy that he and Gavin were the only ones there later that night, because they had to stay a bit late to do one last recording for the Play Pals, they were gonna play a horror game that was getting pretty famous for the last few days-Five Nights at Freddy's.

They were instructed to play it; Michael didn't really care since it was his job, so he just went "whatever" when they informed them--but Gavin on the other hand, objected to that idea. To his dismay, he was forced into playing it in the end. He tried convincing himself that it wasn't scary at all, and that it was just some "rubbish game with a nicked idea", so he wouldn't look (more) like an idiot on camera.

When the time came that they had to start playing, they walked into the office (because they were previously in the breakroom chatting with their best friend, Ray) and sat themselves down on the two chairs that surrounded Michael's black desk. Setting their identical neon-green headphones on their ears, Michael pressed the camera to start. He leaned onto his microphone while glancing at the coffee-colored hair Lad who was getting comfortable in his seat.

"Hey Gavin." He smiled at the Brit, who then leaned even closer to the mic., his bearded face practically brushing against it.

"Hey Micoo." Gavin said trying to sound dark and creepy, but it ended out just being a rough and lowered voice of a person with a large nose, but who also happened to be the person that Michael has been attached to at the hip for years now.

"Are you ready?" He said as he fixed his black beanie, trying to contain the tuffs of his auburn curls that popped out since they kept brushing on top of his rectangular thin-rimmed glasses that were set on his slightly freckled face.

"I'm ready...hehe" He replied in the same silly voice, but it broke into a small fit of light giggles. Michael rolled his brown eyes at Gavin's failed attempt to try to act 'creepy', he wanted to just start the dumb game but the childish sight of Gavin giggling idiotically as his slender arms were set between his swaying legs, was too cute. A small tint of pink appeared across Michael's ivory face as he smiled and he looked into Gavin's happy leaf-colored eyes.

"Alright, alright." He silenced Gavin with a smile, and they proceeded to play the horror game.

It's been several minutes into the game and, luckily, the team already passed the first night. But Gavin was shaken up so much that he tried bouncing off his anxiousness when they ended their first night. Michael was also shaken up and had his heart racing as well, but his state wasn't as bed as Gavin's. The two hated the jumpscares the game gave, so they set their mind on avoiding them happening-which is to not let the creepy animatronics reach their player, it's hard because they'd just pop up randomly-so they were currently listening to the tips that the radio in the game gave; they previously brushed it off when they were playing the first night, which was something they thought they shouldn't have done.

"Hello? Hello! So you made it to day two! Congrats-" The radio said as the screen loaded into the second night. The security office their player sat appeared-it had a sinister appearance; it was a place no one would want to stay in at all. Their only line of defense from the 'malfunctioning' mascots were the security cameras located around the old pizza restaurant, it helps them know if they get too close-and if they were already a room away, Michael and Gavin would slam the heavy metal doors shut.

Unfortunately, as much as Michael wanted to just keep the doors closed-it drained too much energy. The challenge of the game was that they are limited to a certain amount of electricity that was constantly taken up by the security cameras, and lights-so activating the doors would mean they would have less energy, which makes them more vulnerable to getting captured by the mascots.