The cat and the king

One day in a kingdom called kingdom come. There was a a king that had everything. A queen, lots of money and land, a family, a daughter, a dog, even a dragon. But he still thinks he's missing something. So he goes to bed that night and wakes up the next morning and says loudly I am missing a CAT. So there was a cat a big cat. The cat was longing for a owner but every time he got an owner he would accidentally destroy their house. So by this time the cat had become very desperate in trying to find an owner. Looking for an owner that didn't care how big he was and that the owner had a big house or castle. Once the king saw the cat and cat saw the king they both ran to each other and the kings guards thought that he was going to take down the cat. So they started firing their arrows and catapults at the cat. But the cat kept coming. The king said stop! Everyone stop! You see this cat he has no home so he is now my cat because I have been wanting a cat for a while. Well what do you want your name to be cat. Well most of my owners have called me cat so I don't know. Well I am going to give you an official name. So huh ........ Felix how's that sound. That sounds good. What do you want to eat. Do you have chicken. Yes indeed we do, an abundance of it too. Come on let's go get you something to eat.