Chapter 2

I am going straight to the bathroom. I have a bad headache.
Why did I accepted this role in the first place?
Oh, yeah, because I thought Sam will play Hardin. But guess what? He's not, and I am forced to kiss this Hero guy and listen to him insulting me. That's not gonna happen. I'm gonna tell Jennifer that I'm not gonna take the role and... And I'm gonna leave this place.

"Hi! Sorry if I bothered you, but I need to tell you something", I say to Jennifer.
"Sure, are you ok?" I can see the worry in her eyes.
"Yeah, but I need to tell you that..."
"Hello, Jen! Would you mind if I take Jo from your conversation?" Hero smiles.
"Not, of course not", she says uncomfortable.

He smiles at her once again and puts his hand to my waist to lead me outside.

"Take your hand off of me, okay?" I jerk from his touch.
"Why are you so rude?" What? His eyes are staring at mine. All I can read in them is that he's hurt? How could he possibly be hurt? He just told me those hurtful things.
"I am rude? Are you crazy? You don't even know me and you tell me harsh words and I'm supposed to be okay with that?" I am right and I can feel that he knows that.
"That's just who I am! How can you expect me to be different to you if I don't know you?" He's still a dick and he thinks that I'm stupid. Great. Fucking fantastic.
"What are you fucking talking about? Are fucking kidding me? How the fuck do you not understand that I don't fucking deserve your poorly attitude?" I left him without words. Maybe I cursed like shit but I don't give a single fuck. He deserve it. It's time for me to leave this shitty place. I'll message Jennifer tommorow.
"Don't curse at me and don't fucking dare leave me here! Are you out of your mind? Why are you screaming?" now I know that he is hurt by my words even if he's trying to mask it. He tries to take me by my arm and make me stay in place.
"I am not your puppet and you can't do whatever you want with me, okay?" I let my head in my hands. My head is pounding and I think I might pass out every second.
"Look at me! Jo, look at me please.I..." he puts his finger under my chin so I can look at him.
Nothing is clear right now and I'm not feeling good. I see his mouth forming some words but I can't hear them.
"Jo? Jo, do you hear me? Jo! I said I'm sorry! Why don't you answer?"

HERO POV:

"Look at me!Jo, look at me please. I'm so fucking sorry ok? Jo? Jo, do you hear me? Jo! I said I'm sorry! Why don't you answer?" She doesn't look good and I'm scared. What's happening? Why isn't she answering? I can tell that she sees through me. Her eyes are beautiful. Her mouth is opening slow and she sucks a breath. She lifts her head on my chest and I can't think straight.
"Jo?" I take her head in my hands and I see that she passed out.

I told Jen that Jo doesn't feel good and I need to take her home. The problem is, I don't know where her home is. Maybe she's gonna punch me when she wakes up, but I'm gonna take her to my house.
Damn, she's beautiful. Why am I such an asshole? Every man would be greateful to play Hardin just to talk to her and I'm a fucking fool. She probably hates me, even if I didn't do something too bad.

I arrive at my house and take her to the bedroom.
God, she's gonna kill me. But really, I don't give a fuck because she's safe here. With me. No one else but me. Without knowing I'm staring at her beautiful features. I'm just gonna take my blanket and pull it between us if she's waking up and I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

JO POV:

I'm waking up in an unfamiliar place. It is dark here, but I can see the bathroom light open. Oh my god! Where am I? All I can see is a lamp and I take it and go to the bathroom to wait there. In who's house am I? What the fuck happened? Before I can remember what happened, the door is opened and I...well fuck. He's shirtless. And he's freaking hot. Wait what?
"What the fuck are you doing with my lamp?" he asks, half surprised, half laugh.
"Well I didn't know where I am. And I still don't know", I say, even if it's obvious. Gosh, he needs to put a t-shirt on. Now.
"You're at my house. You passed out and I brought you here to rest because I didn't know where you live" , he says and go to the dresser.
Thank god.
"Oh"
""I think it's too late to drive you home and you are sleepy. Do you want some of my clothes?" he asks cautious.
"Well yes, thank you. I really can't sleep in this dress", I laugh.

Hello, guys! I know this chapter is shorter than the previous, but I'm keeping my ideas for the next one:)

Please vote on this chapter because it helps me a lot
xoxo