Prologue

JOSEPHINE POV.

„Dear Josephine Langford,

Thank you for your audition on After. We are very happy to announce you that you've got the role of Tessa Young, instead of Molly's because the writer (Anna Todd) tought that you fit perfectly. If you decide to take the role, please respond to this email. Also, if you're interested, on 2nd of July, you are invited to a party with all the movie actors and team.

We expect an answer to this email the following two weeks, until the party.

With pleasure,
Jennifer Gibgot"

I read this to my mother with a gasp and I can tell by the look on her face that she's as surprised as I am.

"Do you want to take that role?" she asks me.
"I don't actually know", I respond.I really don't.
"Well it could make you a big cinema star!" she surprises me by laughing.
"It's not like I do have sister who has a few millions followers on instagram. And I do not really care about being famous." It's true. I just want to feel good in my role.
"You know what? I think it fits you. I think you would look good like a Blondy Virgin Mary", she laughts at me.
"Ha-ha", I roll my eyes. "Maybe I'm gonna take it", I decide and break the silence.
"I think you should go to that party and then you can decide if you're gonna take it", my mom proporsal makes me think that it's actually a good idea.
"Yes, well I'll go to the party", I say with a smile.

Hiiiiii!! I know the prologue was short but it is just the beggining:)))))
I would appreciate if you could vote this chapter❤️