Chapter 1

In this morning, I feel different. Maybe it's just because I'm going to a party organized by the After team. Yeah...I think that's why.
    The past too weeks were boring. I just called my sister and she told me that I should ask for the script, because I will probably take Tessa's role.
     I feel nervous because I don't know who's gonna play Hardin Scott and I read the script, and there were some pretty sassy scenes. I just hope that, if I take the role, I will feel comfortable about my co-worker.

Jennifer told me that the party is in LA, and that's where I am. I figured out that I could stay at my sister's house, which is good, considering I saw her half a year ago.

"Jo! I'm home!" I hear her calling from the hall.
"I know! I heard the door opening!" I say, half scream, half laugh.
"Oh, okay. So today you are a party girl. Are you nervous?" she walks to the kitchen.
"I guess...Okay, I'm a little nervous. I don't know who's gonna play Hardin and I'm not exactly a lucky person", it's true. I just hope he's not a dick.
"Don't worry! I'll help you prepare, so you can feel better and believe in yourself," she cups my cheeks with a smile.

Now is afternoon, and it seems like I don't have much time to dress up for the party, so I tell my sister to come in my room.
After I check Kat's dresser and I pull on the bed a simple white long sleeved tight knee length dress which belongs to my sister and a silver short dress which has an off-the-shoulder neckline and a center-back slit from my baggage.

"I'm not saying that you have a bad taste...but I think you should try my dress", now she has a childish smile.
"I don't blame you. I like your dress much more", I surprise her by saying.
"Really? Oh, wow. This party really affected you", she laughs.

After a half hour later, I decide to do a half eyeliner and a dark pink lipstick. Then I apply mascara and highlighter.
I put my sister's dress, curl my blonde hair, and I am ready.
Kat left the house, so she informed me earlier that I should take a cab and tell him to take me to Hollywood Roosevelt.

After what seems like days, I am close to the meeting place, and I start to feel uncomfortable and nervous. I have a bellyache and I don't have a good feeling about all this stuff. Like the fool I am, I realize that I could have asked for my co-worker name and inform about the man he is. But now, it's too late and I hope for the best.

I pay for my ride and take a look at the summer party club that I'm invited in. Well wow. It's huge and two big bodyguards are next to the door.

"What's your name?Can I have an ID card?" One of them asks me.
"I'm Josephine Langford", I speak and give him my ID card.
After that he's opening the door and I give him an sympathetic smile before I enter.

It's beautiful. they have a pool and the decor it's wonderful. As I approach the bar, I'm greatened by a woman with long dark brown hair and a two piece outfit.

"Hello!You are Josephine, I suppose. I am Jennifer", she smiles at me.
"Yes, I am. Thank you for inviting me!"
"Oh, darling, it's my pleasure", she assures me.
"Furthermore, let me introduce you to the team and actors", she take me by my arm and lead me to a group of people my age.

As we approach the group, I start to be more relaxed. It's not a big deal, after all. I can see a guy with a long hair, not too tall. He has green eyes, like my co-worker's character. He doesn't look like a bad person, so I feel releaved.

"Hi, everyone! This is Josephine and she'll probably play Tessa", she points at me.
"Hello! I am happy to be here", I say with a shy smile.
"Don't be shy! I am Khadijha", an afro tall girl says.
"And I'm Sam" , the guy with green eyes smiles at me.
"Nice to meet all of you! I don't know if I'll take the role...", I admit looking down.
"Why not? It's a big role and I think it fits you", Inanna says. I know her from instagram.
"Well I probably will, but I..", before I finish the sentence, I hear and british sarcastic accent.

"Who told you that you could take my jacket?", when I turn around, I see a dark brown gelled haired guy with green eyes. Gosh, he's tall.
After he takes his jacket from a man, he snappes his fingers and order a drink, he asks a man something and now that man is pointing at us.

"Huh...What a Scott spirit!" Khadijha says, rolling her eyes.
"My maaaan!" he comes with a martini in his hand to Sam.

Wait...A Scott spirit? Please tell me he's not gonna play Hardin!

"He's playing Hardin?" I ask Khadijha slower in her ear.
"Yeah, he is. I'm as dissapointed as you are", now she's pissed.
"Dissapointed? Because you haven't got the chance to kiss me. That's why", Mister Dick says. That's what he is. A real fucking dick.
"I suppose you're the Tessa to my Hardin, aren't you?" now he's checking me with a smirk.Of course...
"Let her alone, man", Sam says.
"What's your problem?" well now Mister Dick is fuming.
"She doesn't know if she'll take the role and I don't think she'll take it if you're behaving like this", I start to like Sam a lot more.
"Actually, I'm gonna take it", I surprise everyone and smile.
"Really?Yeahhh!" Khadijha hugs me.
"Well welcome to the team", Inanna says.
"Yeah.Welcome to the team, Theresa Young", even if I don't know his name, I wouldn't be surprised if it's some royal name with origins in the 15th century.Ih.

When nobody's looking, I make my way to the bar and order a mojito.

"I didn't assume you'd have a good taste", fuck.
"And I didn't assume you'd be the dick you are" , if he wants to play, I'm gonna play.
"Well ouch. And what's your name?" now he's smiling. It must be from the martini.
"Josephine.Yours?" I ask feeling brave.
"Hero", of course..."So how do you feel about After so far?" I don't know why he's nice to me right now, but I like it.
"I like it.I like the team", I can tell that he's checking me.
"Well, here's a tip. You better kiss good. You know what I mean, because if you kiss me, you need to kiss good. Otherways, you'll have to make the next Tessa a way to the red carpet", what?
"Excuse me, what?You're such an asshole", I say before leaving.