Chapter 12: Let me be your model.

You walk down through the road with camera in your hand. You're wearing a yellow hooded jacket match with slim jeans and red converse. You want to take a scenery picture. You need to find a place to take a scenery picture. Today is Saturday. You don't have a work. Rosé is busy with her work so you decided to walk by your own. You take a picture of blue sky and the cumulus clouds shape. It's so beautiful. It's gives you calm feeling. The morning fresh air touches your skin.

   "Hello, Ms. Yellow Vespa. We meet again. Isn't this a destiny?" A male voice hits your eardrums. You turn your back facing the voice. You know the owner of the voice by the nickname he uses to call you. Jungkook smiles. You saw a camera in his hand. He's not the usual Jungkook you met before. He's not wearing a formal attire. He's wearing a black leather jacket match with black ripped jeans and brown timberland. Bucket hat on his head. Fashionable enough. You don't know how much his full attire cost. But, you know. It's more expensive than your house.

   "Are you stalking me? A wealthy people like you stalking an ordinary people like me?" You ask. You feel annoying to see his chuckles. His chuckles seem sarcastic. Jungkook ambles toward you.

   "You really like yellow? Yellow vespa, yellow hoodie and yellow converse that day." Jungkook examine you from head to toe. As usual, he won't answer your question. He's asking another question instead. You roll your eyes. Oh, god.

   "Yes. I love yellow. Now, answer my question." You fold you hand against your chest.

   "I'm not stalking you, Ms. Yellow Vespa. It's destiny. Didn't you realise? We both love camera. We meet each other three times without planning." He leans toward you and whispers.

   "It's god plans." He smiles and walk pass by you. You turn your back looking at him. You then walk to the opposite direction.

   "What god plans? Destiny? Oh please. He's dreaming. He thinks he can get everything he wants?" You mumbles. You really don't like Jungkook since the first day you met him. Seeing how arrogant and annoying he is. It makes you want to kick him and let him know women's power.

   "Yes, I can buy anything in this world you know." You jump to the side. The voice really near to your ear. You hold you chest and trying to breath. What the fuck? Doesn't he went to the another direction? He's following me. I knew it! Jungkook laughs out loud. You calming yourself. Relax Y/N. He's really loves to see me angry. So, I shouldn't get angry.

   "You can't buy me nor my heart." You say in oh so reaction. Wait, what am i just talking? What? I can't thinking straight when I'm talking with this man.

   "Really? What if i buy it using my heart instead."Jungkook stand in front of you. Stopping you from walking. You heart beats fast. You don't know what to answer.

   "Ridiculous. Can you stop disturbing me? Please let me enjoy my free time." You started to grit your teeth trying to sneak to the other side so that you can continue walk. Jungkook blocking you using his hand. What now?

   "Can I follow you?" Jungkook asks. He's staring at you. You let out a heavy breath.

   "No. You can't."You push his hand down and walk pass by him.

   "Ms. Yellow Vespa. You better think twice."

~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook P.O.V.

   Both of you reach at The Garden of Morning Calm.  The garden is the oldest private garden in Korea. It is an artistic space with a beautiful balance between the Korean concept of natural curves with asymmetry, and plants with synthetic materials.  

   Scenic walkways, beautifully manicured grass, and flower beds connect the garden’s 20 different themed sections. The Sukgeun Garden is shaped like the Korean Peninsula and is carpeted with beautiful flowers on both sides representing the desire for South and North Korea to be reunited.

   It is easily one of the most popular and meaningful attractions at the garden. It's really beautiful and looks like the world paradise. She's are so happy until you can't handle it. She's run around the garden and jump in excitement. Jungkook taking this opportunity take to your picture without you realise. She's forgot about your existence.

   "I want my future house to be like this. Full of beautiful flowers and plants" She screams in excitement. You smile while taking her picture. You looking at how excited she is. Your heart poundings. Why? Why everytime I look at her, my heart losts it beats? I never feel like this. You keep taking her picture until she's turn around and looking at the camera. Snap! Jungkook took that picture too.

   "Yah, are you taking my picture? You pervert." She's yells at you.

   "How does taking your picture consider me as a pervert? I'm not taking your picture. Why? You really want me to take your picture?" You ask. She's looks blank. She's thinking something. You hide your smile.

   "Beware." She answers then continue to taking the scenery picture. You follow her. You saw she's asking a kid to stand at one particular place and then started to taking their picture combine with beautiful scenery background. An idea popped up in your head.

   "Ms. Yellow Vespa. Let me be your model. I'm good in front of camera. You will not disappointed." You stand in front of her and giving a pose. She's walking away instead of taking your picture. You blinks in disbelieve. How dare she wasted the best model in this world which is me? She's going to regret. You chase after her.

   "You're cruel. How could you leave me?" You ask her. She keeps walking like nothing happened. You grip her right arm. She's turns her head at you.

   "You gave me fake phone number right that day?" You ask. You keep calling her after you reached home that day. But, the operator said the number is unavailable.

   "No. I-I gave you a correct number." She stammered. You stare into her eyes. Her double eyelid. Long eyelashes. Brown iris. She has a beautiful eyes. It's shoot direct into your heart.

   "No, you're lying. You have to give me your real phone number. Or... you know yourself." You hide your smile. You feel a bit guilty because you often threaten her. But you love to see her red cherry face and gritted teeth. She's adorable.

   "Give me your phone." You gave her your phone. She types her number in your phone and return it to you. You smile. But, you still grip her arm. She's try to release your grip. You hold it tight on purpose. You chuckles on how she struggles to release her own arm from your grip. You laugh until you hear something shattered on the ground. You release her arm. Both of you startled.

  "My camera..." She kneels down. She's about to cry. You gulped. Oh crap!

----------------------------------------

Thank god. This chapter is done. Thanks to my brain. The idea seems to develop well. Thanks for reading. And dont forget to vote🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️. Wait for the next chapter🌼🌼. Saranghae my readers. Plis let me know your thought about this story so far so that i know whether you like it or not. Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistake in this story.