Chapter 21: The Lust

You sit on the couch watching a television. You still wondering why is Jungkook love to be so secretive. Why didn't he tells me? What's the reason? Am I a stranger to him? He said this is not the right time. So, when is the right time? Many questions popped up in your head. You shakes your head. You lean your body to the back. Resting your body on the couch. Suddenly you hear a knock on the door. You startled. Who's that? Coming to your house nearly midnight time? Is it Jungkook? Should I call Jungkook and ask?

   You get up from the couch and walk slowly to the main door. A knock sound hits you ear drums again. Your heart beats fast. Suddenly you feel afraid. Is it a burglar?

   "Y/N.., open..this...door. Open..." A male raspy voice heard from behind the door. The voice sounds tired. He knows me? Who's that? You still hesitate to open the door. What if it's Jungkook? But, it's doesn't sounds like Jungkook. Open or not, open or not. You are arguing with yourself. Whoever he is. The things is, that person knows your name. So, you decided to open the door. You forgot to check through the window.

   You twist the doorknob and open the door. That person pushes yourself to the back and you're almost fall down. Door closed. Your eyes widened. Looking at him. He's walking towards you. He's not walking properly. He looks drunk. His hair is messy. You can see sweats on his face and his neck. He smirks.

   "Why? You scared of me?" Yoongi asks as he ambles towards you. Your body is shaking. You don't know what to do. You brain froze.

   "I ask you. You scared of me, jagi?" Yoongi repeating the question. You looks frightened. You walking backward. Suddenly, your foot stepped on plastic bag on the floor and you slipped. You fall down. Ahh, plastic bag?! Ahh. Being messy and clumsy is a curse. Before you could get up, Yoongi jump on you and pin you on the floor. You scream. He close your mouth using his palm. You trying to move your body but all locked. His legs pushing your legs. You're about to cry. Yoongi laughs.

   "Are you happy with Jungkook? Ahh, of course you are. Both of you really happy. While I'm suffering alone." He leans his face closer to you. He licks his lower lip. You still trying to release yourself but he's so strong. You don't have enough energy and strength.

   "Your lips. Long time I didn't kiss it. Your body. Long time I didn't hug it. I miss it. Do you feel the same? No? Ahh, you have Jungkook. Did Jungkook perhaps..." Yoongi pauses. His eyes looking at your body. You don't feel comfortable. You tears flow from your eyes down to your cheeks. You wrist and legs hurt. What is he going to do? Jungkook, I need you. You scream internally. You feel a warm breath around your neck. Yoongi is kissing your neck. You scream eventhough it's unheard. You don't know what to do. Jungkook, help me.

   "What if I fuck you right now? Will you be mine? Yes. This is so good. It's like kill two birds with one stone. You're going to pregnant my child if i do that. You and Jungkook will break up. And Jungkook will suffers. And both of us will live happily together." Yoongi lets out an evil laugh. You feel so weak. You can't thinking straight anymore.

   But, you hate Yoongi. You don't want to lose. Happily together my foot! I rather die than living with you. You bite his palm. Yoongi groans and looking at his palm. You take this opportunity to release you wrist from his left hand. It's work! Both of your hands released. You push him to the side. He fall down on the floor. You release your legs from his and kick his leg before you get up and run to your bedroom. You lock the door. You try to catch your breath. You wipe away your tears.

   "Y/N. Where do you want to run? Open this door. I need you. I can't hold it. Seeing every inches of your body turns me on. I need to kiss you. You lips makes me more drunken than the alcohol. You body, ahh. I want it so bad. Open this door. This night is ours. Let our fill each other desires. Open Y/N!" He shouts in front of your bedroom as he kicks the door. You feel terrified and disgusted. Thank god your phone is in the bedroom. You grab your phone and call Jungkook immediately.

   You: Jungkook, help me. Yoongi is in my house. He's drunk.
   Jungkook: What?! Where are you now?
   You: I'm in the room. I just escaped from him. He's kicking my bedroom door. Please come here faster.
   Jungkook: Okay, you wait there. I'm coming. You call the police now.
   You: Okay, okay.

   Call cuts. You immediately dial 119. You tell the police what's happening and your address. You shove your phone in the pocket. You're searching something strong in the room as a defence. Yoongi kicks the door harder. The door seems about to break. You found a racket. You grip it and you're looking at the door. If yoongi burst in, you will hit his head using that racket.

   Your door opened. You eyes widened as you are getting ready to hit Yoongi. He's walking towards you.

   "You're crazy. What do you want? My Jungkook is coming. You're dead if he find you touch me. Police is coming too. You better distance yourself from me!" You shout. Yoongi seems like he doesn't care at all when he's still ambling towards you.

   "Oh really? Ahh. Seems like I can't get you tonight. Maybe, next time?" Yoongi laughs.

   "Yoongi? What the fuck?! How dare you?!" Jungkook runs to Yoongi and punch his face. Jungkook pulls his collar. Before he could land another punch on Yoongi face, Yoongi push Jungkook over and land a punch on his face and another punch on his nose. Jungkook fall down on the floor. He closes his eyes holding the pain. You brave yourself to hit Yoongi with the racket on his head. Then, Yoongi push you fall on the floor. Your elbow bleeding.

   "I said don't go near to her. You motherfucker!" Jungkook get up and kick Yoongi on his stomach. Yoongi fall down on the floor. Yoongi groans in pain. You can see Jungkook's cheek bone wound and his nose bleeding. Jungkook rush to you and lift up your elbow. His face looks worry. The police sirens from the outside hits your ear drums. Police is here! Yoongi immediately get up and run out from your bedroom. Before Jungkook could chase him, you grab his arm. You shakes your head.

   "Baby, are okay? Your elbow is bleeding. Let's go to the hospital." Jungkook asks you as his eyes on your right elbow. You fingers touch Jungkook's face. You wipe the blood that flows from his nostrils.

   "You are the one who need to go the hospital." You speaks. Jungkook helps you to get up. The police rush into your room.

   "Are you okay?" The police asks Jungkook. Jungkook nods.

   "Where's the suspect?" The policeman asks as they checking all over your house.

   "He ran away."

--------------------------------------
Yoongi looks scary, isn't he? Yah. Police always late😂. It's just happened in the story n k-drama. Sksksk. Wait for the next chapter ok? Don't forget to vote. Btw, yoongi is my bias wrecker. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ