seventeen

you might hate me? idk don't hate this new character, he'll be adorable and amazing k-

•••

corbyn walked along the streets of chicago. his hood was up and his head was down. his hands were shoved deep in his pockets, as he walked aimlessly.

he hated feeling like this. all this guilt pressing down on him. corbyn sighed, and stopped when he saw a street musician.

he watched as people walked past him, his guitar case not even opened, he wasn't asking for money, he just seemed to love preforming.

he was singing a song that corbyn certainly didn't recognize. but he had talent, that's for sure. he stood there and watched his strumming pattered. down down up down up down.

he couldn't have been older than 18. he had striking green eyes and brown hair that was covered by a beanie. corbyn went up to him as soon as his song finished.

"hey. you got a nice voice." corbyn said awkwardly. the boy smiled with a small chuckle.

"thank you!" he cheerfully said. he saw corbyn flip his guitar case open and dropped a 20 dollar bill in it. "i don't accept money."

"oh? why not?" he asked, taking the bill back.

"just don't." he shrugged, tuning his guitar. corbyn observed him.

"what's your name?" he asked. the boy looked up at him with a soft smile.

"andrew."

•••

corbyn walked into andrew's room. his hands were shoved deep in his pockets. he didn't have soundcheck for another few hours, so he wasn't in a big rush.

"so you're in a band?" andrew asked, setting his case down. corbyn hummed and sat on his bed. "why aren't you with them then?"

"long story, but i just needed to get my mind off a few things." he said softly, looking around his room. andrew nodded his head slowly, and opened the blinds, letting the sun stream in.

"wanna talk about it? i got time." he offered a smile, and sat down next to corbyn.

"just.. boy problems." he sighed, and fell backwards on the bed, running his fingers through his hair. "i ruined one of my band members life i guess."

andrew looked at him with a frown. "you couldn't have ruined his whole life."

"he started drinking 'cause of me. pretty sure i ruined his whole life. not to mention the fact that i was cheating on my now ex-girlfriend while sleeping with him. i was denying that i was gay, he had feelings for me, i have feelings for him now, but he's talking to some guy and i don't want to ruin mm." corbyn stopped rambling when andrew kissed him softly.

"you're rambling." he said when he pulled away. corbyn looked at him with soft eyes. he bit his lip and pulled him on his lap, kissing him squarely on the lips.

andrew cupped his cheeks, and let out a small laugh when corbyn flipped them over. he gasped at the feeling of corbyn's big hands on his small waist.

corbyn needed a distraction, and this was it.

•••

"shit." corbyn chuckled, falling to the side after pulling out of andrew.

"ugh, i'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow." andrew huffed, shifting around. corbyn snickered, and leaned over him to check the time.

"shit." he said again. sound check started in fifteen minutes. he grabbed his discarded pants, and pulled them up on his legs. he put his buckle on and looked at andrew. "have fun walking later."

"oh shut up." he groaned, throwing a pillow at a laughing corbyn.

"bottoming sucks." he mumbled as he put his shirt on then his hoodie.

"it's not that bad." he chuckled. corbyn rolled his eyes at that and slipped his shoes on. "was a good fuck." andrew said sitting up.

"i'm sorry i have to go so suddenly." he apologized. andrew waved him off.

"it's your job. i get it." he smiled, sitting up and leaned against the headboard.

corbyn paused. "gimme your phone."

andrew grabbed his phone and handed it to corbyn after unlocking it. he went to his contacts and put his number in his phone. corbyn besson 💫

"you, are going to be my new best friend." corbyn smiled, and handed his phone back.

"sounds like a plan." he laughed. he doesn't have many friends.

"great! you should come to one of our shows." corbyn said, backing up to the door.

"maybe. you have to go, besson, i hope everything works out with whoever." he smiled genuinely.

"i hope you can walk."

•••

"you're late."

corbyn looked at jonah with a raised eyebrow. "yes, by a minute."

"you give me a headache."

corbyn smiled small, and grabbed his mic. daniel was texting away on his phone, a smile placed on his lips. he turned around and grabbed his phone when it buzzed.

unknown number
just so u know u dick, i most certainly CAN WALK

corbyn chuckled, and sent a text back.

corbyn besson 💫
damn, u sure? i think i most certainly DESTROYED UR ASS

andrew 🕊
clearly not

daniel watched afar with sad eyes.

"here's an idea. go talk to him."

daniel looked at jack and shook his head. "no."

"why the hell not?" jack exasperated, pouting slightly. "i need my ship to sail, bitch."

daniel scrunched his nose. "i'm trying to move on from him. he's still dating christina, and i don't want to hurt her more than i have already."

"then don't sleep with him. just talk to him."

•••

a/n
don't u worry about andrew. (he's an oc, and he's in my thiam story cops and doctor, he's a bean there, so he'll be a bean here.)

also, had a lil heart attack cAUSE EBEN liked my tweet 🥺 also, vegas concert today 🥺🥰

💛💛💛