Chapter 2 - Meeting the Sakamaki brothers

Previously on Glass Flower :
A girl ran to home, hoping that she wasn't late. But unfortunately she was, in front of her stood her house- well -burnt house with ambulances and fire trucks surrounding it.
/\/\/\/\/\
She bumped into a man as she was thinking of things she could do. She looked hesitantly at the man, noticing that he was already staring at her, shocked. She is a pure blood?
/\/\/\/\/\
"Do you want to stay with me and my sons? Since I don't know where else you would be able to go, except for the orphanage."
/\/\/\/\/\
As they arrived at the mansion, it was already dark outside, (Y/N) felt chills running down her spine. Was this a good idea?
/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/

Your Pov:
Karlheinz opened the door to the mansion before me. Inside there were 6 kids walking around,with 3 different women. I think the kids were around my age. Do they know I'm a vampire? I know that they are purebloods as well, so they can sense that I'm one of them right? As I stopped spacing out I saw that all eyes were on me. And I blushed and looked down.
"Everyone, this is (Y/N) (L/N), she is also a pureblood. Please be nice to her and try not to drink her blood without her permission." I looked up and looked around more and then back at the family. I waved a little showing a small smile.
"(Y/N), that's Shu. Then the purple haired one is Reiji. The triplets are Ayato, Laito and Kanato. And lastly we have Subaru here. The three women are Beatrix, Cordelia and Christa. My wives and the mothers of my sons." I was shocked, he lived with 3 women and they didn't care!?The Cordelia one... Well all of the women were acting strange and released some kind of dark aura. I then realised something I haven't said anything...
"Ahh! H-Hello, it's nice to meet you all. I h-hope we get along" I stammered. "U-umm, can I go to my room?"
"Sure, Shu? Can you show her to the special guest room?"
"Of course, father" He then looked at you and took your hand and led up the stair and as you were walking. The silence engulfed us, instead of awkward it was very comfortable.
"Do you like music?" Shu asked, breaking the silence. I liked music but my earphones are burnt.
"Y-yeah! I love music, I like (music type) type of music." Shu nodded in response.
"I like classical music."I nodded my head as a response.
"We are here." Shu said as he opened the door. My eyes grew wide. This is the biggest room I had! It had (F/C) sheets of the bed with (White/Black) Pillows. There was also a small dresser, closet and an office desk.
"T-This is my room?" I asked. Shu nodded. How did they even know my favourite colour?! I thanked Shu as he walked back downstairs. I took of my backpack and started taking things out from there. Books? Check. Teddy bear? Check. Clothes? Check. Fireproof box? Check. Lastly Glass Flower? Check. I didn't know what kind of flower that is. Maybe someone from this mansion knows? Oh well, I'm too lazy. Time to sleep.

??? POV
Watch out Y/N, you are next on the list. Your pretty face won't be able to save you.
"XXXX!?!"
"Shut up!!! You are drawing attention!!!" Just wait (Y/N)... You will die...

Hello, sorry for the short chapters. But anyway. XXXX isn't his name. It's part of it. The next chapters will be present time. This is (Y/N) past, if you didn't know. Peace Out ✌️.

610 Words.