The Taller One

This was requested by NarratorMoonBlood and it's basically those short imagines where the reader is actually taller than the Mercenaries. Idk about you but the memes are true, if there's a 1 inch difference, one would look like a toddler and the other would be Shaquille O' Neal. I guess size doesn't matter here.

Scout:
At first you sort of intimidated him with your height but after a few weeks he just started hitting on you like typical Scout. Eventually you gave in and started going out with him. You are around 2 inches taller than him which makes it a little hard for Scout to kiss you. Don't worry, he has a double-jump for a reason.

Soldier:
You guys shared an immediate bond the minute the both of you met. You were the voice of reason in his sea of idiocy. He has had past lovers that were taller than him (Zhanna) so he doesn't mind much. There's a 4 inch difference between you guys but your relationship is happy no matter what.

Pyro:
How did you end up in a romantic relationship with a person like this? You ask yourself that every day, but he's cute, admit it. You're 5 whopping inches taller than him. Pyro isn't short, you're just very tall. It's strange since everyone thinks he's a monster but look, he's got a lover? What?????

Engineer:
It's not surprising to him that his significant other is taller than him. He's used to being shorter than almost everyone he meets. He has had trouble loving again after an incident he had with his ex-wife but you were able to make him open up again. You're 4 inches taller than him and you don't mind having a shorter boyfriend. You guys are really wholesome. When's the wedding?

Heavy:
How the hell are you so tall? Heavy is usually the biggest and scariest person you'd see out in the streets but you just ruined that mans whole career. Somehow you're taller than him... by 3 inches. How do people even end up at that height? The height isn't what brought you two together though. You guys were best friends at first and it soon bloomed into a relationship.

Demoman:
Demo is not used to seeing people taller than him at all. Tavish is obviously very tall and is more used to looking down or straight at someone to see their face (except for Heavy, of course). You were only 1 inch taller than him but the photos you took together somehow emphasized the fact that you're the taller one. It took him a while to get used to it but now it's just natural to him.

Medic:
Medic is the same height as Demoman so it's a similar situation for your doctor. He's shorter than you by 3 inches which is why he pocket heals you so much. You're basically one of the most interesting people he met which is why he asked you out. You guys are almost dependent on each other, Medic keeps you alive and you love him (and his bird keeper).

Sniper:
What the fuck? You're taller than Sniper? He's the second tallest in the team and now you've kicked his ass to third. You're two inches taller than him which is only one inch shorter than our favorite heavy weapons guy (I think). Sniper doesn't really use eye contact with others so he just looks wherever he wants and no one would really care (ok that sounded wrong).

Spy:
Alright, imagine this, Spy in love with a person taller than him. Almost sounds like a fan fiction *cough* *cough*. With his luck, he thought both of you would only end up in a friendship and nothing more. Being 1 inch shorter, he thought it would be too awkward for you until you confessed to him first. He hasn't even been happier. He complains his neck hurts from looking up too much though.

~~~I'm sorry I used inches! I know some of you probably would include something about centimeters but I can't access google and other stuff with WiFi like this. Please help me convert if you can! Ciao!~~~~