Bird box

I was going to update, but I feel like shit. Straight up shit. I had a chapter all ready but it fucking deleted.

  Dun dun dun!! M. Is here to save the day!! I'm writing a filler chapter because Lexy's chapter deleted =/. So I guess you'll have to put up with me for now :D Enjoy!

  Also:Hybrid! BTS!
  ‐-------------------------------------------------

   Min sat quietly on his grandparent's porch. He was waiting for the pack of wolves that come to visit him from time to time. He visited his grandparents every weekend, and stayed there.

  He helped them with household chores, and made them dinner. They loved Min's meal, and he loved making them. He had made pot roast for the elderly couple tonight. He had saved some for each of the 7 wolves, and put the roast into 7 bowls.

  It was 8 pm, and the sun was starting to set. A cool breeze found it's way onto Mins skin, goosebumps littered his limbs.  Min was starting to get a bit worried, they would usually be here by now.

  He looked at the 7 bowls warily, and stood up to put the food away. He picked up 3 bowls before noticing the pack making their way out of the tree line into the field.

  The wolf with the name tag 'Hoseok' yippyed happily and sprinted towards me. 6 other beautiful wolves followed.

  Hoseok got to be first, so I set down a bowl. "Hobi, I missed you! I made pot roast and saved you all some." He rubbed his head against me and licked my hand before digging in.

  Namjoon got there next, he came up to me and nuzzled his face into my belly. "Hello Joonie, I missed your cuddles. Here is your bowl of dinner." I showed  him the bowl and he went to town.

   One by one each wolve came up and greeted me. They all gave appreciative growls. "Okay guys, I'll be right back. I'm going to go get water." Oddly enough they all nodded.

  I went inside to grab 7 bowls. After laying them out I used a pitcher to pour the water. They all have wolfish grins. 

  Yoongi finished first, and went to pull a blanket off of the rocking chair. After he did that he did his best to wrap it around him. I was confused, but helped him.

Suddenly a white light surrounded Yoongi. After the light died down, a mint haired boy looked up at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen.

He had the blanket tightly wrapped around him, but let his arm out to touch my face. He gently ran his fingers down my cheek, and held it tenderly. He leaned up and pecked my forehead.

I didn't really know how to respond, I have always had a suspicion that they were hybrids. But to find that out was amazing.

Yoongi's deep voice made it's way to my ears. "Mate. Our mate. Beautiful." He spoke, too in awe to form real sentences.

He held my face gently in his hands. I jumped into his arms, koalaing myself around the handsome wolf hybrid.

After our very long hug, he told me the food tasted amazing. And that he can't wait to be in a relationship so I could cook for him.

"Baby boy.. I think the others want to meet you. Let me shift so they can use the blanket. We will come tomorrow at noon but in our human forms." The familiar bright light surrounded Yoongi and back was his magnificent wolf.

I looked back at the other 6 staring at me excitedly. I held up the blanket and softly said"Who's next?"

‐----------------------------
Ello~~ It's M. I'm writing this at midnight, and had to get it up for today. I didn't have much time to write this, so I'm sorry. This could have been better. If Lex ever misses an upload, I'll do a part 2 of this. Anywho, love you guys. I'll get around to editing soon.

~M.