Chapter 4 Queen Ivy Has No Weak Point

Just because we didn't cry its not mean we didn't have feelings its just we are too tried of crying. Just because we didn't laugh often its not means we robot its just other are not close enough to see our laugh. Just because we didn't call, text or whatever thing to keep in touch with other its not mean we forgot or didn't care about other its just we wait for other to miss us. We just don't want to be love sick person in others life or feel like we never ever crossed their mind. At least we don't want to feel like their took us for granted.

Just cause we too caring lovely to everyone it doesn't mean their can criticize our character. It just we learn to be a human not animals. At last not least, just because we didn't cross our limit yet. It doesn't mean we can't warn others. Its just we want to let others know that we have breaking points. We can't be angel always we can be monster to when other provoked us.

Everyone has their bad side in their body. They are monster, devil or whatsoever thing it is. Someone intent to act normal with other but in deep of their mind their cursed you never exist. On the side, they do act like monster as well as they mind too. Better being a true to yourself sometimes that be a bad one. You might be win by reaching up the mountain using helicopter but you will be lose at last when you try to reaching down the mountain by walking with you body energy. So its better find a peace in everything that we do in good way then lose your peace in the intense of win something in easy way. Just a simple explanation about the world and people we live in.

*********************************************************************

After shopping,

Since Amelia hate shopping. Nothing much to tell what happen there. But good enough to know she didn't have break her leg yet. As all of us know going shopping with Evan always a trouble. He like to go through all the shop in the mall to pick a really perfect one. In his word, one dress that he get satisfied and look pretty on his eyes. Amelia too tired to walk right now.

Thank God Evan carried her bride styles to her room. At least he help her sister do that after the trouble he cause in the mall. No to mention. She only have 2 hours more to get ready and Evan helping her. Don't ... don't...don't...just don't get the idea that Evan must be gay or something like that cause he wasn't. It's just Evan love do it. Amelia, she took 30 minutes to took shower and dress up.

Evan, he pick a marine blue short dress which cover up tight at her thigh. A strapless rope which tight her neck and show little of her cleavage. There is a white diamond on the dress. Look perfect for her. Like a Ice Queen. Hehe.. just kidding. She do look like princess right now. So pretty.

Amelia, she apply eye-liner in each eyes after apply mascara. She also did apply few make up like light red blusher and apply a cherry lip gloss. She did a simply make up cause for her doing too much make up will make your face look ugly. She try to check out her own body in the mirror while posing her body on left and right side. Whether she look perfect or not. Once, she feel satisfied. She open the drawer near the mirror to pulled out a big box which contain the necklace, rings and earrings.

She took out a necklace which is white with a star and music rhythm combine locket in the middle. Its wrapped her neck perfect and locked placed exactly on the crook of her neck. The next thing is she pulled out the star earrings in the silver one which has almost 7 small line on it. As for the ring she wear is a heart shape diamond ring which has I words in the middle with the 7 colour of diamond around the word.

Now, she do reposing again in front of the mirror after all done. For the hairs she doesn't do again she just comb it since it was perfectly straight. Not to long anyway.

'Amy! Are you-' Evan's word was stuck as soon he saw how pretty Amelia looked. He try to distract his mind before she making fun on he staring at her. Amelia just give a genuine smile to him after look at his brother from top to bottom.