"I loved you like a brother"

The sun was shining... birds were chirping... a beautiful day like this is perfect for kids like these. Judging by the sound of the macaws and the running geckos... we were obviously in the country of Mexico. Gorgeous Mexican city scape, tacos and rice and all of that joy... Beyond that was........ was an abandoned house.
Awoken from the dead, Kennith Simmons and his boyfriend Oliver
Stephanie and her Indian girlfriend Nim,  welcomed the other into the house.
"How has your life been?" Stephanie signed.
"You know the answer to that one," Kennith signed back.
Nim, Stephanie, and Kennith all signed laughter together.
Suddenly, Oliver came trotting in, holding his hands behind his back.
"Kennith..... Babeycakes.... There's something I need to talk to you about...." Oliver had muttered, his eye looking to the ground shyly.
"What is it my sweetest sexiest cutest boyfriend...?" Simmons asked, cocking his head and his  curls doing a bounce.
Oliver shuddered, before putting a hand on his heart.
"I'm pregnant."
Kennith gasped.
Stephanie gasped in sign language.
Nim.
Kennith began to cry, silently whispering, "On jah...?"
Oliver nodded, before putting his hand out... But suddenly. It was brought to a fast end when a gunshot sounded.
Oliver fell to the ground and died. H3 was shot.
Kennith widened his eyes, "What...?! Oliver no... I love you... my sexy mans... please..."
He turned around, soon seeing many FBI cars, surrounding them. Kennith hyperventilated. He didn't like the cops. The cops cause him unsweet kin memories....
"Wh..?" He shook his head.
Suddenly, Stephanie stood up and held out a gun. She began to sign with the gun in her hand, "It was me who shot Oliver."
Kennith began to cry harder. He was so broken...
He was hurt...

He was...... torn....
"Stephanie Glass..." the rest of the FBI chanted, before taking her off in a helicopter never to be seen again.