Mob!G!sans X reader (LEMON)

[eyy idk if you know this but i love a good ol' mob g sans like mmm, but anyways i'm back after like a year or something but howdy !! i hope you guys will still read especially after i haven't wrote anything in awhile and people do lose interest in things, AND HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK DID I JUST SEE 6K ON THIS BOOK GODDAMNNN, you guys are the fucking best :)) thank you for that, i'm so grateful!!]

warning—sexual themes ;)) 🍋🍋 <--Lemon

I've always been a waitress looking for money to scrap up in Vegas. A big casino but small pay, it was enough to keep me on my feet. Now that monsters have been roaming around, business has been boomin'—Big tips, Bigger pay. I've never been cat called but always been watched, if you didn't know. I'm a virgin. And not getting it down with someone gives me a Rep. Call me Virgin for a cherry on top.

"Hey Virgin take these fine drinks to the VIP lounge" I was handed a trey from the bartender who was pretty much my boss, aside from the Big Boss. Never seen the "Big Boss" I heard he was a monster.

"Yes sir, Thank you." I take the trey and walk to the VIP area.

Room 9 [G]

"G? huh, odd name" I knock twice on the door.

"Come in Doll face" Ah, I can feel the seduction dripping from his voice.

I walked in slowly setting the trey down.

"You ordered the finest alcohol? Here you go sir, Can I help you with anything else while I'm here?" I acted polite and looked him in the eye.

But really, I was observing him. He was a monster, a boney fella. He had to cracks going up and down from his eyes. A gold eye—His turtle neck was of a normal size, but his black jacket was cropped but a pale white fur hood. His black jeans was paired with combat boots, to say the least.

Intimidating, very intimidating.

"Doll come here, for second" I walk to his side.

"Yes sir." I wait for him to say something so I could leave.

"You...Are very sexy." He purrs. "Mm, princess. How do feel about getting it down with a monster like me?"

That was out of nowhere. Fuck it's hot in here—This is my chance to do it. A one time thing.

"I haven't..done it before but..After work, meet me." I say. He smirks and gets up, I back up a little only to be met with a wall against my back. "How about a little taste before we do it all, Virgin (Y/n)" He grins.

I've had enough of this nickname.

"Okay. I'll help myself then" I see something glowing in his jeans already.

I get on my knees, unbuttoning his pants.

"Oh? very brave." He purrs out.
His dick is out, I look at the size.

Oh fuck it's big.

"Heh, (Y/n) I bet you can't even make me finish since your inexperienced" He jokes me.

I swallow his size whole, feeling it go down my throat. I fight the urge to gag.

"A-Ah fuck doll, Y-You—-A-Ahh yeah, just like that princess~" He moans loudly.

I go rough with my mouth, his breath gets heavy.

{(y/n)!! You have to serve more drinks, get in here pronto!!} -my radio blasts.

"Fuck, Alright—after work, G." I wink before walking out the room with him standing there on the verge of cumming.

(After work)

"G? You in here?"  I scan the room, looks empty? A pair of boney arms wrap around my waist. "A..Ah..That you G?" I stutter, feeling his sex against my thigh.

"Mhm~" He purrs in my ear, "You feel that doll? You did this to me sweetheart.." His cock sliding in and out between my thighs, his pre-cum lubricating them. "Oh..fuuck yes, all fucking 13 inches~" He groans. I feel him stop abruptly, his fingers go under my skirt. Oh..right, I took off my underwear after work.

"What a naughty slut you are~Already so fucking wet, huh?" His two fingers slide in, stretching me out for the first time. "AH~!! holy fuck.." I yelp, slightly moving away from his fingers from the new sensation. "Ah ah ah, you want this don't you my dirty little virgin." He shakes his finger towards me,  I nod, I'm so needy but I can barely take his fingers.

I don't feel his fingers, but something wet slide against me. I turn around see him on his knees, "Let me eat you out kitten~I'll make this your best first time" We stumble to the couch, he parts my legs apart, teasing me with small licks.

G suddenly stabs his tongue inside, the noises he makes are sloppy. He teases my clit with his fingers and indulges himself on my heat, he looks up at me.
My mouth is covered with my hands and tears are brimming at my eyes from the pleasure, "Oh you look so beautiful sweetheart, it makes me wanna mess you up more~" He smirks and attacks my clit with his tongue, and his three fingers plunge into me roughly.

"Ah..haah!! Fuckk, slow down..mm~" I feel something knot in my stomach, like a something is about to explode.  "Somethings coming~! fuck harder!!" begging for my climax over and over, he stops. "Not yet~" He lines himself up to my entrance, "You see that? That's going all inside you~" He slides his cock on my pussy, just barely prodding the entrance.

"Beg."

"W..What.? You serious?" I stammer a bit. "Oh I'm dead serious" He slams in his full length, and pulling it out just as quick. "Ah FUuck~ O..Okay fine! Fine..Please.."I look away, I wanted him in me. Needed him in me. "Say again? why don't you call me master..hmm or daddy?" He snickers, seeing how I'm throbbing for him. "P..Please fuck me..sir" He perks up. "That's it darling" He rams into me, I can feel my insides stir and stretch each pump.

We flip to missionary, he pins my hands above my head, his tongue dancing on my neck. His thrusts were strong but not quick, he wanted to make this time last as long as he could. My nails grip on his turtle neck, I moan out his name. His breathe quickens, his moans are deep and sounds almost like growling. "Mm..Fuck you fucking love this cock, yes you fucking do" He coos to me while he's pounding his monster cock inside. He suddenly wraps his hand around my throat, his eye glow a piercing yellow. "You cum when I tell you to, doll face." His moans get higher, almost whiney. My breath bates when he speaks to me like that God please talk to me more like that. The knot feeling comes back, "I'm gonna cum s..sir..Fuuckk~" He slaps my cheek, "Not fucking yet." He growls, I start tearing up. It feels so good.

I need to cum, I need to cum.

"P..please I can't handle not cumming sir~"I cry out, biting my lip to distract myself from my close climax. His thrusts become sloppy, he pulls out and flips me to go into doggystyle. "Ah..haah it's so much deeper" He slaps my ass, gripping my waist tighter. His growls get more violent, and he goes at an inhumane speed.
My legs tremble wildly, "You wanna fucking cum on this cock hm? Fucking cum. I command you to cum on cock." He firmly tells me, before he loses control. "Fuck! Yeah take this cum, take all that fucking cum" He moans, I feel his cock twitch. Cum pooling in my insides, "W..wait inside..fuuck~m..master~" My hips rut against his. I squirt and cum on his cock, crying out his name. His cum dripping down my leg and turning into a messy white puddle underneath me. He growls and for the last time, he thrusts in as deep as he could. "Aheh~how was that for your first time, darling?" He falls next to me on the couch.

"I think I need round 2" I straddle his hips.

Ready to fuck his cock.

(A/N)

Hey guy's it's been awhile, I wanted to write this in third person buut~I got a little carried away before I could edit it. Thank you so much for reading. And I appreciate the votes and reads so much, I may start a MHA x reader oneshot book! I hope that you will continue reading my content, love ya sugarskulls!