New H.Y.D.R.A.

Thor was sleeping in Loki's bedroom and Loki himself slept in the living room on the sofa.

"Help to create a new H.Y.D.R.A... Is that your plan?", someone whispered near Loki's ear.

Trickster turned around to look who was the one interrupting his sweet sleep, "Stark?! What the hell are you doing in my dreams again?"

"Do you have amnesia?"

"Seriously? Do you think I'm that dumb to do what the random guest of my dream said?", the demi-God got up on the sofa.

"I'm not the random guest, watch your mouth, Tony Stark himself asked you to do something and you're ignoring him! Unacceptable!"

"Okay, thank you for saving my life from that purple monster but-"

"Monster?", Tony chuckled, "You're not different from him."

"I know.", Loki answered without confusion, "The only difference is that I'm charismatic and not purple."

"Your humor blows my mind."

"Will you stop annoying me, if I do what you want me to do?"

"No."

"Then goodbye.", Loki laid down and turned his back to Tony.

"Unscrupulous piece of crap. You lied even to your brother. What am I talking about with you?"

Loki shuddered in sleep and woke up breathing hardly. He went to the kitchen to have a glass of water, when he saw Thor. He walked towards him.

"Are you okay, brother?"

"Yes, I just wanted to rinse my throat. Why did you wake up?"

After a little pause Thor said, "I heard you screaming, that's why I woke up."

"I was... Screaming?", Loki asked suspiciously.

"Quite loud...", Thor looked at his brother with a compassion, "Do you wake up like this every night? You have the dark circles, you don't get enough sleep, do you?"

"I... I have insomnia sometimes...", Loki answered thoughtfully.

"Nightmares? Do you have them?"

"Why do you keep asking these questions like a psychologist?"

Thor sighed and said, "Because I had these symptoms too... Insomnia, depression, regular nightmares, too good appetite and so on."

Loki came closer to his brother, patted his shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I'll do everything to bring your muscles back.", he smiled.

"Okay, stop mocking me for my new look, let's go lay you down and give you a healthy sleep.", Thor chuckled.

"I'm not a child, I can go to bed without your help."

"I'm not a babysitter, I'm just going to make sure you're sleeping peacefully.", Thor handed a box with medicine to Loki, "It called valerian. Take this every night before going to bed and you'll sleep like a carefree baby. Now go and sleep. And if you'll need something, I'm here."

"Alright, it's just an insomnia, don't worry this much."

"Yeah, okay then, good night."

"Good night."

***

"What is this?! Where are my chips? Where's my pizza?", Thor shouted with angry voice.