Chapter 6

.

Chapter 6

.

Im sitting here alone by the cotton candy machine on a bench waiting for Luke to show up. I told him i was going at 7:30, its 8:30 I wonder where he is. Maybe he's not coking after all?

"Hey Ellie, where's your date?" Grayson pops up infront of me with Catherine next to him.

"Uh. Not here yet, he's probably on his way though" I tell him shrugging rubbing my hands together.

"Catherine can you go get me a soda?" Grayson asks her and being the bubbly person she is says yes and walks off. Grayson sits next to me letting out a rather loud sigh.

"Im sorry"

"Why are you sorry?" I ask him confused.

"Because he left you here alone when he said he'd come"

"It doesn't matter"

"Yes it does matter El he stood you up"

"You don't know that-" I start to say.

"Who is this guy anyways? Because when I see him i'm gonna beat the shit out of him"

"Ellie!" I hear my name being yelled. I snap my head up to where the voice areas coming from and see Luke walking towards me. He's here I can't believe he actually thought I was gonna have to spend this night alone.

"Are you fucking serious right now El?" I glance over at Grayson who is now fuming.

"What?"

"Luke? Really?"

I just shrug at him and stand up to walk towards Luke with a slight smile.

"Hey I thought I was gonna have to spend this night by myself"

"Shit I know I'm sorry for making you wait so long, but the guys and I were doing something and I lost track of time" He tells me and I nod understanding.

"It's fine" I give him a smile and he nods back.

"So what do you want to do first?" He asks sticking his hands in his leather jacket. He looked great wearing a gray beanie on his head, a Nirvana t-shirt under his black leather jacket and black skinny jeans with converse.

"Uh i'm kinda hungry could we eat first?" I chuckle lightly.

"Of course" He nods and we walk over to one of the concession stands.

"What can I get for you two?" The man that looks about 40 years old asks us.

"I'll take a hot dog" I tell the man and look at Luke to see he wants anything.

"Uh I will just take a coke"

I watch as the man puts a hotdog in a bun handing it to me along with Luke's coke. We thank the man and pay him before walking away.

"Don't you want some ketchup or mustard?"

"Nope don't like it" I shake my head taking a small bite of the hotdog.

"Really?" I nod.

"Interesting"

"So now where?" Luke asks me once I am finished eating.

"The ferris wheel!"

.

.

--------------------------

Chapter 6 is finally here!!!

LUKE ACTUALLY SHOWED UP!!

Andddddddddddddddd Grayson hates it..

Well atleast Ellie had fun!

Thanks for reading!

For chapter 6 can I have 3 votes please?? ♡

Love you all bunches.

.

----

-DreamingReading xx