Chapter 4- a party

Synthias POV

Once I came out, I saw mostly ALL the viners,mostly ALL the youtubers (cause it was Tyler's party) and hanna.I decided to walk over to hanna to talk to her.

"Hey Hanna!" I yelled

She wore a blue dress and a blue mask with a blue rose on the corner with turquoise vans ^^^^ ;) ( A/N Plz read my story but also read Hannarsxx story)

"Hey Synthia! Nice party!" She complimented

"Thanks! It was rea-"

I looked over and saw tyler and Mamrie chugging alcohol.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!!!!!" Screamed the whole crew.

"GUYS!!!!!!!!! LETS TAKE THIS OUT SIDE SO TYLERS CARPET DOSENT GET 'BEERED'" I yelled and anyways,I don't want one to throw up.

"So as I was saying,it was really expensive but it's tyler." I explained ( A/N No offense I'm trying to say he's fun)

All of a sudden, i hear tyler 'call' my name.

"SYNNNTHEEEAAAAAAAA I got A BoY fOr yoU" he slurred

"Okay...." I answer

Oh god. Oh god. WHYYYYYY?! I turned around did a cringe,face palmed and did a silent scream. (Btw that's how I actually cringe.)

I made sure that I had my mask on right (masquerade ball party remember) in case I hate this dude.

"Pppttffff good luck" laughed Hanna (not in a mean way!)

Which made me smile.

"PRAY FOR MEEEEE!" I screamed to her.

I then had a hand on my shoulder.really close to my neck.too close to my neck.right beside my neck.

My instinct when someone does that is to elbow them.

"GAHHHHH!" I scream

Then.... BAM!

"pppppppppppppffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt" I try to not hold in my laugh and half walk half run into the apartment and go to the stairs onto the roof.Stargazing time.