Chapter 40- Tommorow's a new day... I guess

Mallorey and her outfit on top or side ^^^ >>>
Synthias POV

*8 week time skip*

I wake up, feeling sluggish as usual. I popped my glasses on the bridge of my nose and woke up to tyler making coffee.

"Hey tyler" I greet as I walk next to him

"Hey gurl, anything?" He asks pointing to my phone on the hotel countertop.

"Nah, same as usual" I shrug. If you don't know what happened, I'll tell you exactly.

*8 week time reverse*

We got off the plane, in Paris. We're in PARIS. We head into a fancy hotel and see a bunch of girls. I set my eyes on a girl, walking by with amazing features. She had light brown hair, that glimmered gold in the chandelier light. Blueish- grey eyes, tan skin, pink lips and a perfect complection. She was in a short cutout fitted black dress,fringed blue cropped jacket, gold handbag and black rhinestone heels. Compared to me, well she looked like she was in a Victoria's Secret fashion show. As I examine her, she struts over here.

"Hi, um can you tell me where the airport is? I'm picking up my friend there" she says in a Australian accent.

"Oh yes, Synthia I don't want to keep you waiting. Just go up, I bet you want some sleep." He says and I nod. I go upstairs and plop on the bed, I immediately go fast asleep. I wake up and Chris just comes in.

*5 day time skip*

Since day one in Paris, Chris has been acting all weird. Going out late and shit. (teehee)

We left Paris and he was always on his phone, I doze off to sleep feeling bored.

*present*

We were at Chicago, and Chris has been acting the same. We act all happy around our fans, but our family knows we're not okay. We never were.

He been acting like a jerk now, and I've learned that the girls name is Mallorey Reid. Model, rich girl. (M-al-er-Rei)

He stopped talking to me whole, only for business. I never knew this day would come, but I have a feeling that the girl is in it.

"He never gonna text me as a friend. I'm not sure we're dating anymore." I say letting my face smush up on my palm.

" I mean, Tommorow's a new day. Maybe he'll text you tommorow" tyler suggests he always says that

"Tommorow's a new day... I guess" I shrug and get changed. I change into high waisted shorts, a lace shirt and converse. We had a show today.

*time skip*

I walk into the backstage as I see jerk face still on his phone. I pull my phone out and start playing flappy bird, as a result for boredom. We get near the stage as the people crowd in, and our phones get taken away from us from tyler.

"Hey!" We both shout and shrug. I look at him and roll my eyes, what the heck did you become into?

"What? You got a problem? Oh I see" he nods

"What do you see? Air? Or your girlfriend? Am I even your girlfriend?" I scold back

"Nah, you just miss some of this" he says and lifts up his white t-shirt, revealing his usual 8 pack

"Ugh, I wish" I mumble and roll my eyes again

"Wish you can get some of this? Well you can" he says and grinds in midair

"No, wish I can punch you, but we're going on stage now" I say sarcastically happy and we both roll our eyes. I pop in my earpiece and I get a message instantly.

"On stage now" I hear a man and we both go onstage. Happily.

"Heyyyyy guys!" I say while Chris says:

"hello Chicago!" Flashing his perfectly straight teeth

*time skip*

The shows over, and we're stuck on the couch.

"Ugh, TYLER HURRY YO ASS UP" I scream while he's in the toilet

"WAIT GURL WAIT" he replies

"I'll be back" Chris says getting up

"Like I care" I mumble to myself and see that he left his phone unlocked, so I quickly check it. No reason just curious.

I look on his phone, and see Malloreys name. I go details, and see her number. Great. I quickly type it down on my phone and put Chris's phone like it was before.

"Gurl, I'm done. Lez go" Tyler says, getting out of the washroom. (Restroom, toilets whatever)

"Hey, where did Chris go?" Tyler asks cluelessly

"I don't know, food table or something?" I say in a I-don't-know-but-I'm-gonna-say-this-like-your-supposed-to-know tone.

"Let's go" Tyler sighs and drags me along. We catch him at the food-service talking to a girl.

"Let's go" I scold and drag him to a car

"Ow woman! Your hands are like steel!" He exclaims rubbing his wrists which were red. I didn't know I was holding him that hard... I've never done that in my life to a human being...

"S-sorry" I stutter quietly and we drive off.

*at the hotel*

We get shoved in a hotel room alone as always. (Her and Chris)

"Hey, how's your day going?" He asks nicely dafuq? Who is he???

"Why do you care?" I ask

"Cause I care" he replies

"That's not a awnser" I reply

"Why?" He asks shrugging his shoulders

"Cause you never did" I reply going on my phone

"Why do you block me out?" He exclaims in a who-do-you-think-you-are tone

"Who said I blocked you out? You turned into a jerk here" I say

"ME?! I TURNED INTO THE JERK?!" He exclaims much louder

"WELL YOU KEEP DISAPPEARING! ITS LIKE YOUR NEVER HERE ANYMORE" I scream much louder

The thing he said next broke me.

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!!

*end of chapt*

Sadly, this is the last chapter for this book. BUT WE ARE MAKING A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!

We can't put everything inside one book. It already has 51 Parts! So we are making a sequel called:

Tomorrows a New day

Okay loveys?

Signing off,

~Kateline and Mya 😘😘😘😘