Quick Question

Hi guys!

I'm just wondering if the readers are still interested in reading this book any further if I do update (idk if I can update or not to be honest, but I can try)

I've failed to update any of my books recently, and I just wanna know if anyone still remembers this lame author who keeps annoying her readers, though not deliberately :'(

I'll keep this chapter for a week or so and will see if anyone of you guys are rooting for updates, and if not, I won't continue it. Even for small amount of public, I may not continue it any further. (Sorry!) I just have really busy life, so I'm trying my best to avoid writing.

This book is my first liskook fanfic and after seeing the amount of comments that I had received, I got a little emotional at the reminiscent of the past, especially at the part that how much I enjoyed writing down chapters after chapters. All the comments used to give me so much of energy and how much I enjoyed writing the journey of the naive mermaid. That too with so much of passion.

Even though, currently I have no inspiration, but I don't wanna disappoint my readers! So please let me know if you want me to continue (and I promise I'll try my best if I get the chance to)

So the question is, how many of you still need updates? (Please be honest, if you don't miss this plot, don't say yes, you don't need to pretend this book is great or nice, b'coz i know it's not. Plus don't make me work for a half hearted 'yes'. I'm very busy, it'll get tough for me, so sorry!!)

I'll see, if many ppl ask for updates, then I'll try my best and plan out schedule for this book. (But again, I can just promise to try, but idk if I'll be able to produce results, sorry!)

Thank you for all the love! No matter what I decide based on reactions of you ppl, this book will forever remind me of my major step in writing. This book holds a special place in my heart and will be there forever, no matter how much I grow or improve, my silly typos and ideas from this book (and my other works) will keep reminding me from where I grew and how much I grew.

Thanks again!!

Love
Lizzy