14

Chapter 14

N i g h t  &  C u d d l e s

Jungkook's really hesitant to make any move, but in no way is he going on leave Lisa on her own

Jungkook's really hesitant to make any move, but in no way is he going on leave Lisa on her own. He confusedly stares the sleeping form in distress, and frankly speaking, he cannot shake off the thoughts polluting the every corner of his mind like a strong perfume permeating through nostrils.

The thought of stripping off her naked to make sure she doesn't get severely affected with the wetted cloth is pretty uncomfortable to even think of and doing it is surely going to be not easy.

The problem is, he's a guy. Not that Jungkook has no self control over himself, and in fact he never faced any problem dealing with all kind of lewd things--coz he didn't feel much interested even back in his past. He still remembers the first time he came across a porn video by mistake during his high school years, at that time he practically drooled but later within a week felt disgusted and never involved himself with war of hormones.

Even though, his Namjoon hyung forcibly made him to watch fifty shades of Grey or white or whatever (he can't even recall the name) with him, he was least bothered to even give a second thought of going through such adult movies ever again. He wasn't simply interested.

He's always kept himself miles away from all the things that could probably tempt his manly possession inside. It's been months, or perhaps few years that he hasn't really gone through some erotic video nor gone through the desires of ever watching one.

At one point, he felt losing his sexuality when all the women who ever tried to seduce him couldn't even stir up the least of feelings or desires in him. He felt asexual. Or rather dissatisfied. At some point, he questioned himself if he's gay or something and seeing how much he adored Taehyung, it only dragged him deeper into the world of dilemma.

But it was until he met Lalisa. From the very first time he met her, he grew too self-conscious. Not just about his looks, feelings, likes or dislikes but his taciturn nature became a bit open and predictable.

There's something deep inside his gut that quakes and is scared to face a woman like her. He still vividly remembers the lingerie incident that happened recently and he's not able to throw off the pictures he imagined.

Before it gets too late, he decides to block his unholy mind and bring out some action. His cheeks burn red when he approaches a little closer to her and his hands under travel under the blanket, and reaches around the hem of her tee. His fingers vaguely come in contact with her skin and he flinches. It felt like a bolt of lightening. No I can't do this--he thinks.

Do it Jungkook.

His other side of head says.

'What would she think about me? She'd be uncomfortable. She'd think I'm very inconsiderate, insolent and perverted and what not?'

But then his eyes fall onto her shivering body, his lips have turned a shade darker due to the coldness. He cannot let her suffer through this. No matter what consequences he might come across in coming future, he's ready to take the risk of losing her by saving her.

He has been walking back and forth for a while already and his indecisiveness might cause the sliver haired to land to death with negligence any soon. He persuades his mind in implementing out his plans. The first thing he does is switch off the light to avoid seeing her nude. Although it's not human like eyes can't see anything in dark. The little moonlight that penetrates through the window is enough for anyone with normal vision to catch sights of things they probably avoid encountering. And not to forget the lights of the sitting room also cause Lisa's room to faintly lit up with it's reflection.

Jungkook charily sits besides the lady in deep slumber, and travels his hands inside the blanket. Shades of redness emerges on the fair cheeks of him.

His hands slowly grazes up clutching the border of her shirt, and the light touch of there skins rubbing against each other makes him feel wet in his pants. It's after ages and the tingling sensation makes it only worse, as he feels himself growing hard at the male part. It's embarrassing for him, but he cannot help.

He's lowkey thankful that Lisa isn't waking up or punching him. He squeeze his eyes shut in utter shyness, and takes off the drenched shirt off of her head. " Sorry, Lisa " he whispers in a husky and near to inaudible tone.

He'd practically traced down her sides with his fingers unintentionally, and there's no doubt, out spurt of testosterone in him is begging him to do all the insane things out.

If it were some other guy with weak will power, they'd have already taken advantage of the situation, but Jungkook's different and he's trying his best to slide the happenings as smoothly as possible.

" Jungoo I'm cold " she mutters in her sleep, which makes the boy open his eyes and well, he immediately battles with himself and covers the blanket till her neck. " everything will be fine " he reassures, and hastily takes off his shirt, and belt of his trousers. He doesn't want to admit, but he's got a boner which is making things difficult to keep sanity in here. He literally biting back to hormonal urges.

He hauls on the bed besides the lady, and pulls her into a tight embrace. Both of their bare chest squeeze against each other and the coldness of Lisa's body instantly registers against Jungkook's. The soft boobs of Lalisa makes Jungkook a bit uncomfortable and tomato red, enough that the heat is ready to burn down his whole cheeks.

He bite down his lower lip and pull Lalisa's head under his chin, and rubs her back in circles. His palm, whole being radiates warmness to her body, which soothes and relaxes her.

" stay c-close " Lisa mumbles. It's slightly surprising for how she doesn't really care being hugged by a man, that too in a state like this. Although he does understand that it's unbearable and people give in to anything for life. But the major factor that governs her behavior here is actually the fact that she's a mermaid, pretty used to being exposed to ocean currents with nothing to enshroud her body from, except scales.

" Jungoo, will I d-die? " she further asks in a worried tone.

" Shh, silly, I won't let you. " Jungkook tightens their embrace in fear of losing her. He's never thought about it and wouldn't ever let that thought become real. " I won't let you leave"

" why? " She whispers with a hot minty breath which fans over Jungkook's chest. There's a silence of a minute, as he find himself lost in a maze trying to dig up the answer.

" I don't know " he simply states, and kisses her forehead. A flashback of past when he discovered her rolled up in white bedsheets resurfaces and he simpers to himself. " I think, I like you "

There's no response from the mermaid but soon the sounds of soft snores echoes in the air, coming from the sleeping beauty. It makes Jungkook smile serenely. " how cute. Goodnight "

His hand is still rubbing her back with utmost care, but soon he find his eyelids getting heavier.

After a few minutes he drifts off to sleep, too.

____________

A/N : i seriously have no idea if I can keep updating seeing my study-schedule. Anyway, I may not reply to the comments anymore (due to lack of time), but please keep commenting and stating your views over it. I love seeing you all enjoy as much as I enjoy writing.

Sorry for the delay and short update. This is all I can afford for now. Love you all for the unwavering support! ♥