03

~°~

A/N : Lol I edited the cover which was originally edited by @/Kookoocash

Chapter 3

N A M E

~°~

As soon as Jungkook could focus back his normal gaze straight towards the wall, he quickly swivelled his eyes towards the floor where the brunette was lying, and to his surprise, she was gone.

Only the sheets and clothes that rolled down the wardrobe along with that 'human' was there.

He quickly got up and ran towards the living room. She was no where visible but her lingering marks were just everywhere. Without any doubt, Jungkook's jaw dropped seeing his neat, clean and chic house in a real mess, a potent topsy turvy. All the things were miss placed.

She's surely a thief---that's the first thing that crossed that man's mind and it was pretty indisputable. There was no doubt left, after what she did.

He trod off upstairs towards his room to check for his belongings and savings, everything was fine like earlier, not an inch of the room was traced by that stranger. Locking the room's door from outside, the dark browned hair guy tip toed back downstairs, keeping an eye in every direction possible, observant and clearly vigilant to prevent any other solid reflexes from the potential thief or burglar. What if she's a woman, she still knocked this guy who was a regular gym visitor for past six months or so.

As he was busy bouncing his head looking for her, he heard a loud cracking sound from the kitchen. Probably some antique melanin plate was broken. He raced to the kitchen and found the brunette half buried inside the fridge. Is she hungry?

He gently took two steps to catch the clumsy girl, each step precise and calculated.

The girl cocked up her head very unexpectedly like she found the jam of her life--'canned fish' and hastily jumped out of joy which apparently created anpther quake-–-she hit the edge of the wooden plates' cupboard causing all the earned expensive ceramic and melamine plates and vases to wash away in shattered pieces on the floor.

Jungkook couldn't have hold his patience anymore, not after the chaos and turmoil she called on. He was pissed off and annoyed to an extend nobody has capacity of making him minus banana milk haters by that stupid girl. Now all he knew was to catch her right away and hand over to police.

" YOUUUUUUUU " he yelled pacing towards her, this didn't help anyway except for making her flinch. The mermaid got astounded at the sudden appearance of him which caused her to lean backwards further and further, and very soon ended up at the outline of Jars' stand, jerking it inadvertently. It ultimately caused an empty jar to fall off from the top shelf.