The puppet - Mike chooses to get the screwdriver

Mike chooses to get the Screwdriver
"...the Screwdriver" Mike says.
"Alright, quicker than the office" Jeremy replied.
They started to make there way to the corridor, leading to the Parts and Service room.
Just as they were about to go in they suddenly heard some music.
The two of them turned around to see a puppet-like animatronic, floating in the air, facing them.
"What the hell?" Jeremy said in shock as he saw it hover.
"That's not possible" Mike said.
Out of nowhere, it quickly flew towards them, screaming.
They both jumped out of the way, before it got them.
All the other Toy and Withered Animatronics were now at the part of the corridor they just were.
"Oh my God!" Mike shouted.
The Puppet jumped towards them again but this time, Jeremy slashed it's left arm with the knife he had, making it miss him.
Mike however dropped his knife in shock and backed away from the place he was getting closer to the office.
All the other Animatronics, had now started to walk closer to them.
Jeremy was about to follow Mike but the Puppet animatronic, grabbed his left leg, making him fall over and his knife go flying towards the Animatronics.
"Help!" Jeremy shouted.
Mike looks at his knife on the ground and them back at the office.
He then turns his gaze towards Jeremy to see the Animatronics, had gotten a lot closer to him.
Mike helps Jeremy or Mike runs to the office.