When Father Christmas Met Geraldine

When Father Christmas met Geraldine (rated PG)

Another of my early fan fics, this is a festive, fun ficlet featuring the lovely RA character, Harry Kennedy, and his lady wife, Geraldine, Vicar of Dibley . . . 'tis the season!

Harry donned the Santa cap, settling it at a rakish angle on his dark head.

Sitting there with his red and green jumper and favorite well-worn jeans, he was quite the festive treat for a wife's eyes.

He patted one long, taut thigh as he cocked his head to one side and smiled at Gerry.

"Come and sit on Santa's lap and tell me if you've been a good girl this year," he murmured in his deep, velvety voice.

"But I'm a vicar, Father Christmas. I have to be good, don't I?" Geraldine queried with a saucy smile as she perched on Harry's lap.

"Really? Do you - always - have to be good?" he murmured before placing a series of tiny kisses on her throat.

"Weeellll . . . perhaps not always," Geraldine rolled her eyes and sighed, placing her hand on the back of Harry's neck and tickling the hairs.

"Perhaps, not this very minute?" Harry nuzzled and nipped her earlobe.

"Perhaps not even this very second," she replied, and guided his mouth to her décolletage.

Harry's eyes narrowed with a gleam as he gave an appreciative whistle before kissing the tops of her stupendous baps.

"Well, that'll do nicely, vicar. Do you know what Father Christmas wants?"

"What would that be, sir?"

"To get the vicar out of her knickers and into a nice, warm, cozy bed . . ."

"Lead me to the North Pole, Santa."

Harry gave her a devilish grin.

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Kennedy."

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Kennedy. Now take me to bed or lose me forever, you big, jolly stud, you!"

"Ho, Ho, HO . . . "