Chapter 1💯

Just a heads up All Copyrights are reserved plz don't copy my story i will greatly appreciate it🙂
.
.
Na'kyiah Jones
"Na'kyiah if you don't get your ass down those stairs and go to school we are gonna have a problem" my mother screamed from downstairs.
"I'm coming ma I just have to find my sweats" I yelled back.
"Girl all them clothes in your closet and you wanna wear some sweats what the hell" she questioned.
" I know ma I already told you why I do it I don't want no fake friends second they fine out I have money they are all gonna wanna be my friend I don't have time for that" I explained for the 15th time this week as I walk downstairs after finally getting completely dressed.
"Oh yea I remember you telling me that so when are you gonna really be yourself then " she asked.
" I don't know yet ma but I gotta go ill see you after school" I rushed out.
" Your not gonna take your bike?" she asked. Now O know what your thinking and no she is not talking about a regular bicycle she is talking about my 2019 Yamaha Niken GT Long motorcycle. I know what is a girl like me doing with that kind of bike. Well my parents are kind of rich (one legal and one not) and I am not really the girly type. Plus I'm my dads little girl and if you haven't figured it out yet my dad is a king pin one of the biggest ones there is. He built his empire from the ground up. He has taught me everything he knows. So while other girls my age were playing with dolls I was learning how to take a gun apart and put it back together with ease. Crazy i know .
" Mom I just told you about this I will take when I do the change which may be soon I haven't take my baby out for a ride in a while."
" Okaii well go ahead and head to school" " okaii by momma love you"
I rushed out the door and made it to the bus stop just in time. I take a seat all the way in the back I put my head phones in and connect them to my iPhone xr max and start to play NBA YoungBoy - Genie.
How rude of me I didn't introduce myself.
My name is Na'kyiah Mariell Jones. I am a 18 years old my birthday is August 21, 2001, I am a senior at Lakeview High School. Everyone there thinks I'm poor and don't know how to defend myself so they pick on me non stop little do they know, I have two best friends Ceaser and Myah.
My train of thought was interrupted when the bus came to a stop in front of the school. As I walked of the bus same thing happened as any other day people were pointing and whispering. I just kept my head held high and walked to my locker where I saw my best friends waiting for me.
" Hey bitch, i love you so much but when you goin stop wearing these clothes and finally let everyone see how much of a bad bitch you are" my best friend Myah complained.
Yes they both know that I 'm not really poor I let them know after 6 months of knowing them. We all met in the 9th grade I was being bullied and Ceaser helped me out and so did Myah ever since then we have been inseparable.
" I have been thinking abt it i might do it tomorrow" I said
" Are you serious your really gonna do it this year" she squealed as Ceaser just looked at us amused.
" Im proud of you sis you kept it up this long" Ceaser stated.
" Yes I'm gonna do it and thank you cease. " I smiled.
He frowned "I told you about that gay ass nickname" he groaned.
Myah and I just laughed and we all headed to class. When school first started turns out the gave all of us the same exact schedule which was bad because Ceaser has a tendency to joke around a lot so we never get anything done.
When we walked in we all took our seats in the back and prepared for a long day.
.
.
.
.
.
what do you guys think so far?