Chapter 17🙄(Final Chapter)

I'm finna end the book here because I keep forgetting about this book and since it's my first book I don't wanna make the book too long.

EPILOGUE
Na'kyiah Jones

So shit went comepletly left. 3 weeks after finding out Jamie was the main snitch I became very cold hearted and killed him. After I killed him I realized that I left his daughter without any family. So I took her in and I'm going to tell her and remind her everyday I killed her father.

I grew as the biggest kingpin in the states I have my fingers in everything but the reds can't prove it because I have workers in every single precinct in the states. Hell I'm bigger than my father ever was.

My brother is healthy and married with 2 kids. He's been busy asf. When became back home he reconnected with his girlfriend who never believed he was dead. When he showed up turns out she was pregnant when he disappeared. They fucked like rabbits so now I have a niece on the way.

I'm not getting into a relationship ever again what happened with Jamie was just way too much for me so I have decided to just stay by myself and be about this money.

I have houses and cars galore now to fill that void. My brother helps me with the empire but I'm trying to get him to go legal because he has a family. Me however I was raised in this street shit so I rather stay where I'm at since I have never thought of doing more.

That's the end of my story maybe you will get to hear Amani's.