Chapter 5😱

What she wore up top^^^^
Na'kyiah Jones

When I walked into the house my dad asked me how my date was.
"It was great I had a really good time" I said while biting my lips thinking about how good it felt to be in his arms.

"I'm glad you had a great time but I'm gonna head out I got some business to take care of I'll see you tomorrow and make sure your ready after school for target practice " he reminded me while standing up and putting on his shoes.

"Most definitely dad I'll see you tomorrow be safe I love you" I said as I kissed his cheek goodbye.

I went upstairs and used my conjoined bathroom to take a shower and do my hygiene routine. Once I was finished I threw on a simple pair boy shorts with one of my brothers shirts.

Now I know what your thinking what brother.
Well he was my older brother and he died 2 years ago in a drug deal turn set up. He was trying to follow in dads footsteps but our biggest rival found a way to infiltrate the meeting and but 2 bullets between his eyes.
I was there that night and watched it happen.

In reaction to my brother getting shot in front of me I showed no mercy to everyone else in that room. I grabbed an Mac 11 with an Heckler and Koch MP5 and opened fire.

I shot everyone in there at least 3 times and ever since then when it came down to business my name wasn't Na'kyiah it was "The Cold Queen". No one has ever seen my face I always wore a mask so no one knew it was me.

As these thoughts ran through my mind a line tear ran down my face. I wiped it away the I took my phone out and texted Jay goodnight.
Before I went to sleep I took out my supplies and did my own nails. I decided to go with Multi color nails.
As soon as my nails dried and my head hit the pillow it was lights out.

Next Day
I woke up early so that way I had everything ready. I walked into my bathroom took a shower with my body wash scrubbed 3 times. Then stepped out and washed my face.
When I finished my hygiene I decided to do light makeup because there is no point in doing it heavy.
I then went into my closet and looked for an outfit. And chose to go with some ripped jeans, multicolored vans shirt as well as the matching shirt, my multicolored love necklace that my dad got me when I was 3, and some hooped earrings .

I then walked downstairs to grab an apple and my keys. When my mom saw me she said " Ooouuuu look at my babygirl lookin all cute"

"Thanks mom but I gotta go i have to meet up with Myah and Cese" I rushed out the door and on my bike.
When I sat down I was so happy to finally take my bike back out. As I was riding I started thinking about how everything was about to change at school but now I have 2 great friends and maybe a possible boyfriend.
Just at the thought of Jamie I started to blush.

When I made it to school it was like the world stopped spinning for just a second. Boys looked at me with lust and girls looked at me with hate and envy in their eyes. When I took of my helmet everyone had as shocked look on there face. As I was walking a bunch of people started swarming around me and asking me a bunch of questions.
"Damn ma I didn't know you were that fine let me get your number"
"Bitch where you got that outfit from wit you broke ass probably stole it"
" I bet that chain is fake as hell"
"Awww daddy finally gave you some money huh"
The last one threw me off so I stopped and looked at the person who said it. It was this girl named Erica she hated me for some apparent reason we use to be really close. I looked at her. The sizes her up. Then again.

"Who the fuck are you talking to you ran threw hoe?" I asked genuinely confused. Everyone looked at me shocked I spoke let alone cursed.
One thing about me is that mouth can get restless when someone test me.

"I'm talking to you you wanna be bitch ass" she said as she snaked her neck.
I looked at her like she lost her fuckin mind.
"Look her you hot in the pants disease infected ass bitch I don't argue with hoes like you so if you really got a problem we can fight after school but until then I have friends,classes and my future mans to get to byee" I said deathly calm to the point I saw people taking a step back.

I walked through the crowd and made it to my locker when Myah saw me she was so happy I finally stood up for myself and went back to.

Jamie Jackson

When I walked into school and saw Na'kyiah talking to Erica I was shocked at the way she handled herself. But the way she was talking reminded me of "The Cold Queen" but I have never seen her face all I know about her is that she is my bosses daughter and she killed her brothers murders.

When she called me her future man a nigga was siked as hell. When I noticed she walked away I followed her to her locker and saw her talking to her best friends so u snuck up behind her and grabbed her waist pulling her back and kissing her cheek then whispered in her ear

"So I'm your future nigga now" I smirked when I realized her breathing changed.

She turned around in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck and stood up on her toes and whispered in my ear
"If you can handle me baby boy u might just be daddy" she said as she smirked and lightly bit my ear and then chucked when she noticed my hands tightened around her waist.

"When was this suh" her best friend Myah screamed.
Na'kyiah said she would tell her later since we had to get to class.
As we were walking we were holding hands while my arm was around her shoulder. When we made it to her class I kissed her cheek and walked to class.

Ikkkkk its mad long but only cause I missed a day.
What do you guys think so far?
Thoughts on Erica?
Thoughts on Jamie and Na'kyiah little steamy moment?
Thoughts on her change?