Chapter 2🤪

I will be doing p.o.v's in both the main characters and sometimes best friends i havent really decided how Im gonna get
these 2 to cross. If you have any ideas plz feel free to comment
.
.
.

Jamie Jackson

I woke up today already in a bad mood. I really didn't wanna go to school everyone there is fake and i don't do fake people. As I was getting dressed I got a call from my Mom saying the same thing she always says.
"When are you gonna come home Jamie" she pleaded as usual.
"Never I'm sorry but you made your decision, you chose him and now I'm on my own and doing just fine bye mom" I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. My mom chose her boyfriend of 2 months over her 18 year old son. I decided i wasn't gonna beg her anymore so i took off and turned to the streets. Now I'm the right hand of the biggest king pin in Miami. As I started getting ready for school I started thinking about what I wanted to for the rest of my life. I wanna forgive my mom but its hard enough she was never there then she chose some dick sucker over me. I shook my head of those thoughts and walked downstairs. Now I  know what your thinking but thats your mother , you only get one mom, and blah blah blah she didn't give a fuck about me so why care about her. I finished getting dressed and headed to the kitchen. When I reached the kitchen I grabbed and apple, set the alarm, and locked the door and headed to school. When I get to school I park my 2019 chevrolet camaro convertible in the same spot as always. As Im walking as usual the girls start flocking to me. Im annoyed as fuck so I just ignore them and keep walking. When I got to my locker I saw my best friend Jay. He is the only person I talk to out of school . When we are in school I just text. While Jay is talking in the corner of my eye I see her. She is beautiful. I see her everyday and I just watch her from a distance but I also find her very intriguing l. She is not like most girls instead she stays to herself. I plan on talking to her to day I just have that feeling it has to be done before tomorrow I have no clue why but I will. I was snapped out of my thought when the bell rang signaling us to class. I dabbed Jay up and headed to my first class of the day. I took my seat next ti the window and thought of way i could talk to her.
.
.
.
.
.
How was this chapter?
xoxo 😚-writer