Dreams

A Month Later

"What are your plans for the future?" Jesse asked and I sighed. "Your dreams?"

"I don't know...I gave up in my old dreams and I didn't thought about new ones." I said.

"Tell me about your old dreams." He said.

"It's silly." I said taking a sip of my milkshake.

"I wanna know your deepest secrets." He said.

"I used to dream to after graduation, moving to New York and study at NYADA and play a role in Broadway. That was my dream, Broadway." I said and he look at me confused.

"And why did you gave up?" He asked.

"I think so many people told me that were impossible that I just started to believe in that." I said kind of sad and he squeezed my hand.

"That's not a dream. A dream is something that fills up the emptiness inside. The one thing that you know if it came true all the hurt would go away. You singing 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina' in front of a sold-out crowd is not a fantasy. It's an inevitability." He said with a smile and I smiled to him.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I'm sure so." He said and I smiled. "We're going to be on Broadway together."

"It's going to be so awesome." I said. "You and me living together in New York. Going to classes in NYADA together."

"Yes! That's the thought, babe!" He said and I laughed and we high five.

"Hey guys." Sam said and we look and see him followed by Puck and Teddy.

"Sam, how could you put those two in the same without fighting?" Jesse asked and we all laughed and I invited them to sit on the table with us. This place looks like Pop's from Riverde is really cool.

"I promised that I would fed them." Sam said and we all laughed.

"What are your biggest dreams?" I asked them.

"I wanna focus on football." Sam said and Puck agreeded with him.

"What about you T? Your dreams?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. I guess I stopped dreaming since I left England and life had no meaning to me anymore." She said shrugging.

"This can't be true. You have to have a dream." I said and she shrugged again.

"Well, I really wanted to study in Yale." She said shrugging and we smiled.

"See? That's a dream!" Puck said.

"What do you wanna study?" Sam asked.

"Psychology." She said and we smiled.

"See?! And you said you had no dreams!" Jesse said and she chuckled.

"I guess I just don't wanna create expectations and end up being rejected." She said.

"You're kidding? You have like awesome grades! Yale would be crazy to reject you." I said and she smiled.

"Thanks." She said.

"I'm excited to graduate! I wanna get the hell out of Ohio already!" Jesse said.

"Me too, I mean, I love Lima. But man, I can't wait to just get out of here. I can't stand being here anymore!" Sam said.

"Yeah! Nothing happens in this damn town." Puck said. "One day feels like 15 years!"

"Don't tell me about it. Manchester always had so many things to do!" Teddy said. We kept talking and sharing our dreams and stories.