The Night We Met

I was walking back to my house after staying at Bills for a good three nights in a row. My mother would usually never allow this but since she was on a business trip she wouldn't have to know...

It was around 8:30, and terribly dangerous to be out. Since it was summer Bowers and his gang were always on the prowl, every night and day, but night was their peak. I started walking faster hoping to get to my house a little quicker before I was seen, but my asthma would never allow it. I felt down towards my waistline to find my fanny pack and unzipped it, grabbing my inhaler. I held it like a weapon, ready to use it at any given moment. 

I was so focused on my breathing that I didn't notice the footsteps behind me. I felt two hands grab my shoulder and spin me around as I dropped my inhaler.

"Hello Eddie Bear!"

This time it was only Henry... why was he alone?

"D-don't call me that."

"Look I'm not gonna hurt cha! I'm just coming to give you an apology for being a douche." He let go of my shoulders. I was breathing so hard that I wanted to grab my inhaler but I didn't want to turn my back on him, afraid of what would happen.

All of a sudden he grabbed my wrist and I tried so hard to get away but I knew I wouldn't be able to so I just prepared for the worse. 

He led me to a park and under a fake cave they had there. It was no use to run now, he would catch me.. and do terrible things to me.

He laid me down aggresivly while he got on top of me. he connected my lips to his and my eyes widened in fear. I tried to pull away but I couldn't. I began to shake my head no, but he continued. He undressed me fully and began to do things while I sobbed asking him to stop, every once and a while he would pause to slap me and tell me to be quiet, but I couldn't help it... I needed to get out of there.

He sat up to take off his own shirt so I took the chance to punch him in the balls. He doubled over in pain and I put on shorts and began to run with my shirt in my hands. When I got far enough I continued to run while putting on my shirt. 

The shirt was covering my eyes so when a bike hit me I wasn't exactly shocked. I fell over and it felt like every single bone in my body was crushed.

"Fuck my fucking hand! SHIT! MY FUCKING HAND!" I heard a boys voice say these words as I finished putting on my shirt  and tried getting up.

"I-I-I'm s-orry," I could barley speak the words as I tried to get up but continued to fail.