In All The Wrong Places (Richies And bills POV)

(A/N every time there is a line like this: -- that means the point of view is changing.

As soon as we got home I went upstairs and set Eddie on the bed. I covered him with blankets and gave him the remote to Bills TV. 

"I'm going to go down stairs and sort this out with Bill Stan." I started to walk out but something grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see a teared up teddy bear. He looked like a piece of art even when he was crying.

"Don't leave me... I- please don't." I Didn't know what so say so I just crawled beside him and sat down. I knew that he liked to be cuddled so i opened my arms and he crawled and cuddled into my side. He fit perfectly, like a puzzle piece. It was so comforting to me. I couldn't tell if it was because I liked him or if it just felt nice. But I'm straight... It must just be nice. A friend think. Nothing else.

--

"S-s-tan just call the DAMNED POLICE ALL READY!"

"NO!"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT!?"

"I JUST DON"T WANT TO!"

"BULL-SHIT!"

"FINE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY BILL? I SCARED. I'M A COWARD AND A PUSSY!"

"Why?" I tried to calm down but it just made no sense.

"Because if they find Bowers unguilty then we go down and then he gets even more mad and I can't put Eddie in that situation."

"Fine then Bill I'll do it myself." I walked over to the house phone but Stan got in front of me.

"I don't think you understand what I just said!"

--

Jesus, their arguing is so annoying. It made me want to just throw hands with both of them but i wasn't going to do that.- yet.

"I'm going to yell down to them ok?" Eddie just nodded his head and I got up and went to the door.

"LISTEN SHITHEADS! YOUR MAKING ALMOST AS MUCH NOISE AS ME AND STANS MOM MADE LAST NIGHT SO JUST STOP ARGUING AND DON'T CALL THE POLICE!" I walked back to the bed to see Eddie crying.

"shh sh shh" I crawled over to him and wrapped my arm around his petite body.

"Why aren't we getting the police involved?" Eddie sounded like he was trying to be intimidating, but he was just scared.

I reached over to Bills nightstand and took his landline and dialed 911. Before calling I filled Eddie in.

"Stans a top. Bill wouldn't have gotten his way, and we would be like this for the next few days." Eddie just simply nodded and snuggled into my sweatshirt even more.

--

"You know what?" 

"What.Bill?" Stan looked up and I could tell he was angry.

"It's over. You argue with me very day! I can't live like this!"

"What...? No no this can't be happening."

"It is! I'm going to go get some air Stanley." He winced at the name. The last time I had called him that was our first big fight. He hated that name.

I walked out side and walked past the porch, I took a sigh and started to let the hot tears stream down my face. They came to a stop when a cold hand grasped around my mouth and started to walk away. I tried to call for stan but it was no use. I was already being thrown into the back of a van.

(A/N Ok im sorry these last few chapters have been W A C K but yeah.... also do u guys want a bit of smut? and does anybody want to help write the smut if its even wanted? You'll get credit, i just don't know how well I would be at writing it, ILY get some rest <3)