New Friend (No pov)

The tall boy stopped his string of curse words to look at the smaller, more fragile boy. He couldn't help but notice his brown teddy bear eyes and how they looked innocent when they were covered in tears. The taller boy usually didn't care for anybody else's feelings, but this boy... he was different. He was pale and looked like he had never been outside, and he wore clothes that would make people call him a "fag". Although he didn't want to The dark haired boy walked over to the big teddy bear.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" He asked the only person he had every cared for.

"I'm fine! I just... I just need to get out of here..." He responded.

"Whats wrong?" The taller boy let his eyes wonder over the teddy bear body and noticed multiple hickeys. He knew just from looking at him that somebody had done this without consent. 

Just at that moment he saw no other than Henry Bowers.

"You FAG! GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE SLUT!"

Just with those words he knew exactly what had happened. He scooped up his new teddy bear and put him in the basket of his bike. 

"Hey I don't even know your name! I cant just let you take me!"

"Richie's the name, and I'm trying to help... unless you want me to leave you alone with Bowers..."

"Just hurry please!"
"That's what I thought." Richie said as he rode away towards Stan's house.

As they rolled up he grabbed Eddie as he quickly went to Stan's window to sneak in.  He slid the window open and set Eddie on the bed right next to it before he went in.  Once Richie was inside he saw Eddie cringing and listening to his Walkman. 

Richie was about to ask why he was doing this but he was cut off by a small noise that sounded suspiciously like a moan. It was coming from the bathroom and Richie didn't even want to think about what was going on in there. 

Richie had forgotten his ear buds so he thought he was going to have to suffer through this for God knows how long.

"Richie?" A small voice had cut through the silence in the room, besides the occasional noises Stan and his mystery boy made.

"Yeah Eds?"

"First of all, don't call me that, and second,wanna listen to music with me? I don't wanna be weird its just you probably don't want to listen to the-"

Richie cut Eddie off, "Eds you don't have to apoligize for everything, and of course I would rather listen to music more than I want t listen to that." He fake shuttered and earned a chuckle from the smaller boy.

He got off the floor to go towards Eddie and he sat next to him. They were both leaning against the wall in the middle of the bed sitting straight up. both boys looked uncomfortable but didn't want to reajust in fear that the other would get mad.

Richie was surprised when Eddie laid his head on Richie's shoulder. Instead of Richie acting weird and uncomfortable he put his arm around Eddies waist and laid his head on Eddies.

"Hey 'Chee?"

"Yeah Eds?"

"Who is your friend with in there?" 

"Oh Stanley? I honestly don't know. Said he met this person at camp and they've been dating ever since then, but he wont tell me who. He said he 'likes sneaking around'. Richie rolled his eyes at the last part.

"Oh. my friend has somebody like that too, he won't even tell me how they met though."Eddie chuckled.

"That sucks."

"Yeah..." And after that Eddie began to fall asleep on Richie's shoulder. If only Richie knew that Eddie wished it were Richie and him in there instead Stan and his mystery boy.

And If only Eddie knew Richie wanted the same exact thing.