The good the bad and the dirty

(A/N this is the same format of the last writing just this is bill and stan and Richie.  <3)

(stans POV) I finally decided to go outside to get Bill. I needed to say sorry I needed to talk to him, I needed it to work. He is all I really want.

I walked out to where he was but saw him nowhere I looked around the corner, feeling my heart race in my chest. All I saw was the love of my life being dragged away. 

I ran to him as fast as I could but before I got there, he was gone. Thrown into the van, and driving away. I fell to the ground burying my face in my hands. I let my hot tears pool in my hands as I lost all hope. You begin to lose hope when you see the love of your life being tossed into a van by Henry bowers, most people never come back after that and if they do they commit suicide right away.

"THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" I began screaming to myself but then got up and got in Mrs. denbroughs car. I started to ignition. I was going to find him even if I die trying.

--

(Richies POV:)  

I was reading a comic book and Eddie was in my lap reading a magazine about flowers.

"Hey Chee?"

"Yes?"

"Today when bowers came to stans, and you were hiding me, Why'd you kiss my cheek?"

I held back a sigh. I thought I was straight but this boy was doing things to me that nobody else had ever done. Not any girls or boys. 

"I don't know how to say it Eds, I'm straight, I think I am at least..? It's just you make me feel things that nobody can make me feel... like your my best friend but I don't feel this way towards stan. It's like I'm usually this macho guy and I amd edgy and people are almost scared of me. And I like it. But with you, I just become soft. I don't even think about it it just happens. But, then again I want to be soft for you, I want to anything that you want me to be..." I just looked at him. He was about to say something but I cut him off. 

"I do have a crush on you eds. And I guess I wanted to make sure that nothing would happen to you before I got to kiss your adorable face and I guess I just couldn't admit that to myself."

His expression was blank but turned into a smile.

"If you want to be anything for me-" He paused and I just looked deeply into his eyes "-Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course baby boy" He was looking down and fiddling his fingers, out of anxiety of rejection I'm sure.

-- 

(Bills POV:)

I woke up in a cement room. I imidently tried getting out, but I couldn't even get out of my chair.  "G-g-od damnit! S-stupid r-ropes!"

I couldn't remember much, I just remember being thrown into a van. I was lost in thought, also fiddling with the ropes at the same time. I jerked up my head as the fear settled in. I remember now, I was being kidnapped by henry bowers and now he was walking into the cement basement.

--

(stans POV:)

I gripped the steering wheel tightly. I thought I had gotten over my only fear when I was 13. That stupid painting... but I guess everybody has a fear. Mine was losing Bill. 

I let the tears roll down my face. I usually was the serious one in the group, and that meant I couldn't cry, and let my emotions get the best of me, but yet here I was, about to go fight bowers, just so Bill could live even if it meant I died.

I slowed down as I got to the turn go to the road that Bowers lived on. He lived in the country side so its not like the neighbors would notice, it was all me, at least Bill would get away.

I hadn't built up the courage to go down the road yet but imagining what Hen- he could be doing to bill right now was unbearable. So I slowly rolled down the dirt road.

--

(bills POV:)

I started to calm down. I immedently realized that it was a panic attack. I almost wanted it to happen. I didn't want to be awake for whatever bowers was about to do to me. I looked around trying to see if there was anything I could use as a weapon, but I wasn't sure who I would use it on yet.

"Hey pretty boy... feeling better?" He was slowly stomping down the stairs. "Sorry for kidnapping you... I just knew you wouldn't go into a van willingly."

He walked closer to me and cupped my face. I tried turning away but his hands stayed planted on my face. but suddenly he let go. 

"I'm not gonna do what I did to your little brother-" I kicked him right where it hurt.

"Y-y-you! Y-you t-took Georgie! Y-y-you b-bastard!" I kept kicking around but the chair was bolted to the floor. I was yelling through hot tears and I couldn't even look at him.

"He st-till hasn't talked to us! He's in a m-mental ward because he t-t-tried to kill himself. He n-n-never told us who it was and now I know. F-f-fuck you!"

I felt a cold fist go across my face. I went silent and stopped moving. now I was looking him dead in the eyes.

"W-why did y-you bring m-me here?"

"Listen Bill it's quite simple really. I want you t bring Eddie to me." Before I could talk he put his cold hard palm against my mouth. "Also, if word gets out that I'm gay, you and all your faggot friends are dead."

He took his hand away from my face. "And before I let you go just keep in mind how easy it was to get to you and Eddie."

I finally decided to speak up. "A-and Eddie?"

"Oh he didn't tell you? wow what good friends you two are." 

He walked over and started untying me. 

he dragged me up stairs and threw me on the street. "Now leave you little bitch!"

"Aren't you going to take me home? I don't even know witch my home is!"

"Figure it out! NOW GO BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!" I looked around and just bolted one way. I had no Idea if I was going the right way and I was weak. I hadn't eaten all day and it looked to be about 5 o clock.

But I guess not eating and having a hour long panic attack isn't good. The world was starting to whirl, but I had to keep going. my throat was going dry and I couldn't breathe anymore I was wobbleing but still running . That was until I passed out, and right before I did I realized that nobody was coming for me, and if they were, I could've gone too far the wrong way.

--

Stans POV:

I was looking around, I don't want to admit it but I was going way slower than the speed limit but I saw a boy wobbling. I rolled my eyes, whos getting this drunk at 5:30 at night? I rolled closer and realized it was Bill. I thre my door open and ran to him. he had already fainted so I cradled him while walking back to the car. 

"It's gonna be ok Billy... its gonna be okay." I didn't know who I was comforting but I knew I was never letting him out of my sight.

(A/N OK YELL AT ME I WAS GONE FOR A LONG TIME AND IM SORRY BUT HERES A LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR IT! 1312 words:)Also I'm sorry but this kinda turned into a stenbrough chapter at the end but yk sometimes it be like that)